corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » EM Light on 1.8 Corsa SRI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author EM Light on 1.8 Corsa SRI
seanreay1986

User status: Offline
24th Oct 07 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Engine management light keeps coming on about once a day on my corsa Sri, it seems to go away once i restart the engine but its getting quite annoying, Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem or has heard of any similar issues, the light seems to come on at random times and goes as soon as the engine is restarted,

Cheers

New Poll