corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 10k for a gsi

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 10k for a gsi
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Oct 07 at 23:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

noted its allready my screensaver on my phone, laptop, work computer and its framed above my bed to keep me safe at night

ShEp

15th Oct 07 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good lad,

everyone needs a 'dream'
SAL
Premium Member

15th Oct 07 at 23:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes you helped me find it x x x thanks so much
Kurt

16th Oct 07 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just read this bit

quote:
The car has been re-built from the ground up and the only original parts on the car are the shell and engine block all of the other parts have been replaced with NEW genuine vauxhall components or modified and uprated components. These include new front and rear hubs, abs components, brake pipes, front and rear brakes, fuel pipes, fuel pump, fuel tank, steering rack, track rod ends and all ball joints, drive shaft boots, shafts and engine mounts. The list of parts is endless, everything and I mean every part has been replaced on the car. Just all of the nuts and bolts for the car, which are all new and original vauxhall parts came to over £500, yes £500 plus for all of the nuts and bolts and then they were all chrome plated.

its only done 45k, what the point of replacing everything, seems pointless imo
Jas

16th Oct 07 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because he wants too
because he wants too
Scotty C

16th Oct 07 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

10k for a corsa B

Might pay it if it had a Astra VXR lump in it

[Edited on 16-10-2007 by Monster]

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 10k for a gsi 22 database queries in 0.0088739 seconds