corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Why Fooking Bother???? Pictures Included.... ***UPDATE****

New Poll
  <<  7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Why Fooking Bother???? Pictures Included.... ***UPDATE****
Timbaland
Banned

User status: Offline
18th Feb 08 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for all the comments guys.

No, Iv nbever had it sprayed nor has it been paint stripped. This is the first it has happened and fingers crossed its the last.

Getting a new car in May so hopefully i'll have better luck then.

Thanks again for the support and comments!
harrisp

19th Feb 08 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Timbaland
Cheers for all the comments guys.

No, Iv nbever had it sprayed nor has it been paint stripped. This is the first it has happened and fingers crossed its the last.

Getting a new car in May so hopefully i'll have better luck then.

Thanks again for the support and comments!

Pisses me off when people get away with things like that, well done on keeping your temper.

I have had my corsa 3 months now and last month someone kicked my wing mirror off, dented my roof, scratched the word Cu-nt into my roof and tried to bend the door back, well my car is no beauty queen and I got it cheap but it fookin wounded me, I wish I had caught them doing it.
drax

19th Feb 08 at 01:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are there any rules, regulations of starting your own private police force? Im thinking it would be a good business oppertunity.
willi

19th Feb 08 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckin speechless, i agree with whittie, find out who normally parks there an do the bastards back. not worth involving the feds cos they r usless, they are more interested in targeting the taxed, mot'd, insured, hard working person.

lets all preech from the bible, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth!!
neil h

19th Feb 08 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To add to will point with they 'eye for an eye' bit, poor nitromorse over the guys car and if you get arrested for it, quote that line and threaten taking the police to court on a breach of your human rights as they will not allow you to practice your religious beliefs.

Its almost stupid enough to work knowing what this countries like

<<  7    8    9    10  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Why Fooking Bother???? Pictures Included.... ***UPDATE**** 22 database queries in 0.0114329 seconds