corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The VX220 Project! - Garage Update- Pics and Vids

New Poll
  <<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The VX220 Project! - Garage Update- Pics and Vids
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Apr 13 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chris_uk
Premium Member

6th Apr 13 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Roof finished.

chris_uk
Premium Member

7th Apr 13 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Someone had a coke party and didnt invite me!

Marc

7th Apr 13 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty frickin' sweet.
Haimsey
Premium Member

7th Apr 13 at 17:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks fantastic

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
kennySRi

7th Apr 13 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably my fave car on the site. Looks stunning, well done.
chris_uk
Premium Member

7th Apr 13 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robin
Premium Member

7th Apr 13 at 20:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks spot on Chris!
chris_uk
Premium Member

7th Apr 13 at 21:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers robin.

Just gotta wait for my new exhaust to turn up then its full steam ahead on building it back up, ill probably get a wideband lambda sensor so i can see my afr on the fly.. Costly tho at £150

Im going to use works leaf blower to blow all the dust etc off the car and give the garage a right good tidy up so once its all together i dont have to mess about.

Really looking forward to driving it now
Robin
Premium Member

8th Apr 13 at 07:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't you use one of the VAG wideband sensors like you get with an innovate LC-1? They're only about £60
chris_uk
Premium Member

8th Apr 13 at 09:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dunno, probably if they are standalone, with this you just put it in the exhaust and put a live to it and it just measures it from there. are the VAG ones same? i know the aem ones refresh rate are pretty fast which is nice and a couple of the others have one. Thats why i was going to use that one.
Robin
Premium Member

8th Apr 13 at 12:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most people use an innovate lc1 for live mapping and use a vag sensor with them, if that says anything about them? I don't know about wiring but they're priced well at least!
chris_uk
Premium Member

8th Apr 13 at 12:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea, ill have to have a look.. Cheers

Edit: this is the one i was thinking about.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=300378623904&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=10871081406

[img][/img]

Im lead to believe the UEGO type sensor is the best on the market at the mo.

[Edited on 08-04-2013 by chris_uk]
ianofbhills

8th Apr 13 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that just wrap again on the roof?

If so it looks flawless in them pictures you're pretty good at getting that looking good are you not tempted to do the front clam the same to try and cover the stonechips?

Looks really awesome anyway I'm not surprised you're looking forward to getting to use it.
chris_uk
Premium Member

8th Apr 13 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea its wrap

I think the pics make it look better than it really is but it looks ok.

I have thought about doing the front but there are a lot of chips etc on the bonnet bit so if i wrapped the bottom it would look daft. Im thinking about sanding it back and rattle canning it, im pretty sure it will end up looking better than it does right now i just need the bottle to actually do it lol.
chris_uk
Premium Member

10th Apr 13 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I painted the inside the scoop now and put the seals on.

chris_uk
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 20:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3" Tullet arrived today so i fitted that this afternoon, also painted by diffuser bar this week.

slightly longer manifold primaries.

little blurry

diffuser brace

looked like this before

corsadonk
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WOW, that exhaust is a work of art, seems a shame to run it.
chris_uk
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 20:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know, its gorgeous! £2000 worth of exhaust there tho, i kinda expected it to be nice.

[Edited on 19-04-2013 by chris_uk]
chris_uk
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sound of the new exhaust..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqMniV84L3c

nice and quiet
Robin
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 20:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks lovely Chris!
Haimsey
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like that. Sounds really nice

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
chris_uk
Premium Member

19th Apr 13 at 21:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea im pleasently supprised, it means i will be able to get on most tracks because its pretty quiet compared to the last one.
Rick Draper

19th Apr 13 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The best car on CS bar none. Utterly amazing road usable car.
chris_uk
Premium Member

20th Apr 13 at 06:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers.

<<  10    11    12    13    14    15    16  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » The VX220 Project! - Garage Update- Pics and Vids 24 database queries in 0.2163548 seconds