corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Just about to do the diagnostics test - Can someone confirm?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just about to do the diagnostics test - Can someone confirm?
Wonderboy

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 07 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulW
handbrake light could just be the switch on the handbrake handle tbh, easy enough to sort out there will be a brown/white wire going down beside it to the lower part of the handle, thats attached to the switch

Thanks for all the help Paul. Going off topic, but about my handbrake: It was constantly on until I went for an MOT, I got it back working as it should. About 1 week later it started to go on as I was going round corners and now it's back again, constantly on.
PaulW

2nd Jul 07 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds more like your loosing brake fluid then :S

have you checked the level lately?? be worth topping it up & checking make sure you have no leaks, most likely bit will be the rear cylinders as there prone to going pop!

garage probably just topped the fluid up and never said anything.
Wonderboy

2nd Jul 07 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fluid looks ok; when I take the lid off I can see the fluid, that should be enough - shouldn't it?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll