corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting a new engine

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting a new engine
GSiiiii

User status: Offline
   28th Jun 07 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi can any one help. i am lookin to buy a corsa to fit my 1.6 8v nova gsi engine into. my engine already has the corsa linkage rear mount and i know the gear box mout is the same. but what mod do i have to do to the driver side engine mount or what model of corsa do i need to get, so my engine will fit straight in? or were can i buy a mount for the conversion? my engine is a <c16se>

any help will be great

thanks

New Poll