corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » meet flossy the corsa b

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author meet flossy the corsa b
SAL
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th May 07 at 09:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he robbed there stock and sold it on e bay then got sacked
Little Vik

26th May 07 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

such a fucking bell end
your almost bankrupt, got loads of people chasing you for money so you nick from the one people that are helping you
SAL
Premium Member

26th May 07 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh well, brought it on himself imo. but he did owe me £ and he treid his best to srt it out, and he did but using r-tec as means of this
antmashed

26th May 07 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you people make me larf its not yours its hers and she likes it so... we are all happy i think its nice anyway
antmashed

26th May 07 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and your on TV

i wanna be on tv
SAL
Premium Member

26th May 07 at 09:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antmashed
and your on TV

i wanna be on tv

channel u with laz
boyracer2002

26th May 07 at 09:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i had your old engine Vik...........

as for midas - rich is a class A prick who still owes me £1300 wouldn like to come across him when out with mates put it that way
Robbo

26th May 07 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave A
typical CS bullshit, let people spend what they want on their own car, it isnt a waste of money at all, its just what they wanted to do with their car/money.
Sums it up perfectly mate!
Robbo

26th May 07 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boyracer2002

Did u pay her for it?
STEvieXE

26th May 07 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Little Vik
quote:
Originally posted by Stavs
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
if it was a 1.6 sport to start with why did she take the spoiler off also

pftt
It was actually a GSi to start with and midas styling took the spoiler off i wanted to keep it

was a decent spec 1.6 to was close to buying it from rich. have you seen him about ?
Yeah i spent a bloody fortune on that lump, he bum raped me for that- dont think i ever saw the money for that engine
I would not be impressed if i saw him, im bloody lucky to be here after some of the dangerous stuff they did to my car - its all been sorted now but still.
I know my ex used to see him about when i first split with him 2 years ago, but i wouldnt have a clue now.
if the guys got any sense hes keeping his head down

wot dangerous stuff did midas do to ur car??
taylorboosh

26th May 07 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think its a nice car personally, just because im not into flippy paint and big ass kits doesnt mean i cant appreciate how much work and skill has went into making it, the engine is awesome aswell, so people stop calling it. its a very nice car and she is worth a 1 in my books. and i dont agree with the girls make better or worse cars then men, its all down to taste and skill. and why should it be illegal for a girl to drive a 229 bhp car? the is a girl in washington who is a MUCH MUCH better driver than me or any of my mates, and shes fit. so say what you will, but its a very nice car
Wonderboy

26th May 07 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's Viki's car, she can do what she likes to it in the end. Whether you like what she's done to it or not, it's her car.
damandblast

26th May 07 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's like mine, most gave my bullshit for having a big kit etc, but after awhile people saw the work gone into it, now most say nice work, look forward to seeing it since its changed alot.

A car is a person idea, what they like, what they want always should be. End of the day, following a trend to keep your car 'cool' means you may dislike driving it or wish you had something different.

20k, how much for the 30" tv?

20k isn't hard to build up, my paint was valued at 3.5k alone. nice car tbh.

Jay here cba to change user

[Edited on 26-05-2007 by damandblast]
JM_16v

26th May 07 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NO spoiler and 109bhp would be a gsi
Robbo

26th May 07 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IIRC the car was one of the first to have the flippy paint so I would imagine it was a hell of a lot!
Wrighty

26th May 07 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
if it was a 1.6 sport to start with why did she take the spoiler off also

pftt
It was actually a GSi to start with and midas styling took the spoiler off i wanted to keep it

tell them theyre idiots
ed

26th May 07 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They know they're idiots. That's why they are no longer in business because they fucked everyone over and couldn't do fuck all properly.
ed

26th May 07 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boyracer2002

as for midas - rich is a class A prick who still owes me £1300 wouldn like to come across him when out with mates put it that way
I think Rich is a dead man walking personally. He has pissed off too many people.
Little Vik

26th May 07 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Midas bodged so much stuff on my car that was dangerous, wiring on the lights (yes i agree theyve gotta go!) covering bulbs up with sticky tape - the bulbs got hot melted through the tape and started to catch fire!!! Leaving wires dangling that can touch each other and catch fire - just that sort of stuff!!

The plasma Tv is my ex boyfriends, i nicked it out his room for shows and filming. It did actually work as well it was hillarious. But now i have a big gap instead. I had lots of stereo stuff in there but some thieving twats took it so i had a big gap to fill - hence the tv. The chavs also nicked the spoiler i had on there! I have got a focus rs spoiler to go on that looks absolutely spot on for the car, but ive just not got round to finding a bodyshop to do it - plus the paint wont match on it.

Boyracer... that engine was the absolute nuts, the smart rich had was my smart he 'bought' from me. Only when i threatened to take the car back did he cough up any money for it.
I never got the money from that engine
ed

26th May 07 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stavs
last time i see him he was working at r-tec, he lives in welyn garden city...thats why i asked
So he left R-Tec to start up the 'new R-Tec', fucked up and went crawling back?
Little Vik

26th May 07 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah that sounds like it! It was such a shame as midas were onto a good thing at the beginning but they just fucked up so many times and just didnt stick to one thing and concentrate on making good work.
ed

26th May 07 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The thing is, judging by all the stuff I have pulled off of my car, SteveW's old car and the State of S1MON's brothers car, they didn't even know how to do good work. I have only seen one car that has come out looking good from there and that was a blue/purple flip Saxo years ago. The fact that I paid them £2k to do the stuff on my car makes me feel very stupid. At least I have learned now and I know that I will never give a company a penny until I have fully inspected the car.
ed

26th May 07 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feel slightly better about things too now because I know I am more skilled than any of the monkeys that worked there too now
Little Vik

26th May 07 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am very lucky that my car was one of the first cars they did so although they bodged alot on her they also did a reasonable job unlike the poor sods who went in after me.

Your right about the money, never pay until your happy and everythings as it should be. Its certainly put me off getting work done again.
Daimo B

26th May 07 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Daimo knows best. After all, he has paid so many people to work on his car now he is very experienced.

Meoooooooooooow would you like a saucer of milk.

Lee fitted my engine, a bodyshop done the bodywork (if you remember the car rolled down my driver ripping out all the a piller, wing, door etc......).

Most other things, i done myself thanks...............

As for the whoel Rich argument, he was a really nice bloke, had many a laugh with him. Shame he took the wrong direction in life

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » meet flossy the corsa b 22 database queries in 0.4691069 seconds