corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » meet flossy the corsa b

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author meet flossy the corsa b
RS6

User status: Offline
25th May 07 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlTd10uQ11k&mode=related&search=

229bhp

Jonny P

25th May 07 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

over 20k to build!
Wrighty

25th May 07 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paints + engine are nice

rest is shoot tbh...could have built something alot more subtle and saved some of that 20k...
taraka

25th May 07 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was that RWD?
X 60RSA

25th May 07 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen it before, she was on tv with it for a program iirc.
X 60RSA

25th May 07 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would bang her ass tho, for 20k.
12vMatt

25th May 07 at 10:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

too much shite stuck onto it.
aslo was it just me or was the voice over guy surprised when it made more than the standard 1.6 would
Wonderboy

25th May 07 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen it before - I would have the engine and that's it
ed

25th May 07 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why are girls so shit at modifying cars?
Daimo B

25th May 07 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Why are girls so shit at modifying cars?

Exactly the opposite.

I would say the better showcars have generally been done by women over the yers (not companies or demo cars, just normal folk).

Girls do things to make it look good. Blokes generally jsut stick whatever hasn't been done before to be "different" without actually bothering to think about if its all going to look good together.

Some of the girl cars far outweigh most of the blokes stuff IMO. Always said that.
ed

25th May 07 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would disagree, take a look at the Fast Car with Iaz's car in it.

206cc - WTF, it looks like a spaceship with a gash paint job. Stupid 206cc stencil work. Too much crap all over it. Stupid flip interior. Just no thought put into it what so ever.

Seat - not bad, a lot of thought put into the exterior, but the interior was bland as fuck and has stupid crap sticked into the seats.

Then look at the car in the vid - stupid stuff again stuck all over it with no thought as to what the final thing would look like. Garish paint. What the hell is going on with the interior too?

Fuck, I try not to slag peoples cars off normally Sorry...
g-man

25th May 07 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RS6

229bhp

229bhp. In a Corsa. With rear drums. With a girl at the helm. Illegal IMO.
p20ele

25th May 07 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£20k

what a waste
Daimo B

25th May 07 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
I would disagree, take a look at the Fast Car with Iaz's car in it.

206cc - WTF, it looks like a spaceship with a gash paint job. Stupid 206cc stencil work. Too much crap all over it. Stupid flip interior. Just no thought put into it what so ever.

Seat - not bad, a lot of thought put into the exterior, but the interior was bland as fuck and has stupid crap sticked into the seats.

Then look at the car in the vid - stupid stuff again stuck all over it with no thought as to what the final thing would look like. Garish paint. What the hell is going on with the interior too?

Fuck, I try not to slag peoples cars off normally Sorry...

Thats fair enough, but i thought the workmanship on that jag corsa was simply shockingly awful. Sinkings all over the place, bodged paint job (thick in places, thin in other in the glitter stuff).

Admittedly, theres a load of chavettes out there who have some awful cars, but then theres a lot more blokes who haven't got a clue.

The women "generally" seem to be the better modders. But im talking from back when our cars were about and that era. I've not been into it the last 2-3 years, and given the way the youth and countrys going, it s probably got a lot worse.

I remeber a girl with a combat kit on a standard corsa, alloys, springs, exhaust, and she got a feature YEt some of the girls cars i've seen (even round here) are awesome but never get any features (maybe they have, not bough Redline, Fast Car, or Max power for a few years now).

P20, £20k is not a waste if you enjoy doing it.

Could say any holidays a waste.
Buying nice designer clothes is a waste?

If you enjoy doing somethign, its never a waste.

Its the people who do these things, then sell them at a massive loss, then do it all over again. THATS a waste, thats attention seeking.

I can definatly say, D5 cost a LOT more than £20k overall with the changes it had. Is it a waste? Well its Donnas car, and she doesn't think so, so hows it a waste?

The old "could ahve bought a better car?" Maybe, but tell me what normal people can afford quick cars at 18? Things get build over time.
Marc

25th May 07 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its only a waste when the money could have been put to better use, property etc. If you can manage to do both I don't see it as a waste.
Joe

25th May 07 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's a member on here is'nt she? Little Vik or something, the one with the Focus RS.
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

25th May 07 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by g-man

personally I wouldnt have anything else on the back of a corsa, no matter how powerfull it was.
Marc

25th May 07 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rear discs are pretty much pointless anyway. Also I'm yet to see a good conversion that isn't lop sided.
jr

quote:
Originally posted by g-man
quote:
Originally posted by RS6

229bhp

rears do 10% of the breaking on a set up like a corsab, corb has 275bhp, and rear drums, doesnt make alot of diffrence IMO, and i think it makes the back end feel worse
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

typical CS bullshit, let people spend what they want on their own car, it isnt a waste of money at all, its just what they wanted to do with their car/money.

Ive spent over £5000 on an engine that makes a measly 180 bhp, is that a waste?

[Edited on 25-05-2007 by Dave A]
Ben G

25th May 07 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes she is on here. not very nice to slag off peoples car's like that is it.

it's her car at the end of the day and if it'd done to her taste then that's all that matters

and tbh, you wouldn't expect a car like that to go past you on the motorway whilst your giving it some past 100
Marc

25th May 07 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Depends if you were in a position to spend £5000 on your car imo.
jamie-lee
Banned

25th May 07 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Thats fair enough, but i thought the workmanship on that jag corsa was simply shockingly awful. Sinkings all over the place, bodged paint job (thick in places, thin in other in the glitter stuff).

Admittedly, theres a load of chavettes out there who have some awful cars, but then theres a lot more blokes who haven't got a clue.

The women "generally" seem to be the better modders. But im talking from back when our cars were about and that era. I've not been into it the last 2-3 years, and given the way the youth and countrys going, it s probably got a lot worse.

I remeber a girl with a combat kit on a standard corsa, alloys, springs, exhaust, and she got a feature YEt some of the girls cars i've seen (even round here) are awesome but never get any features (maybe they have, not bough Redline, Fast Car, or Max power for a few years now).

P20, £20k is not a waste if you enjoy doing it.

Could say any holidays a waste.
Buying nice designer clothes is a waste?

If you enjoy doing somethign, its never a waste.

Its the people who do these things, then sell them at a massive loss, then do it all over again. THATS a waste, thats attention seeking.

I can definatly say, D5 cost a LOT more than £20k overall with the changes it had. Is it a waste? Well its Donnas car, and she doesn't think so, so hows it a waste?

The old "could ahve bought a better car?" Maybe, but tell me what normal people can afford quick cars at 18? Things get build over time.

agree with everything you say
boyracer2002

25th May 07 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She is a member on here aint she?

As for saying its a waste not at all, i had around 30k in mine over the years, DO NOT regret it once, yeh i lost loads when i sold it but i enjoyed it, wouldnt know who i know now, have been all over europe with it and wouldnt have the experiance i do now, defo worth doing and turned out exactly how i wanted it.
Daimo B

25th May 07 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PLus you've got the memories. The new people you meet due to cars, the rides and experiences you geet to have.

I wouldn't have gone out in the cars I ahve if it were not for modifiying my Corsa.

Plus in 30 years time you can pull out the mag with the car on the cover and say, "see, I was cool once"

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » meet flossy the corsa b 22 database queries in 0.1033089 seconds