corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Leeds relegated


New Topic

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author Leeds relegated
nik
Member

Registered: 19th Jun 00
User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gone into administration the fucking cheats Means they are docked 10 points now, and not from the start of the new season. Already petitions etc as this is surely taking the piss - Rotherham etc were docked 10 points from the new season. Personally hope they go bust.
nik
Member

Registered: 19th Jun 00
User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=464957&CPID=10&clid=2&lid=4161&title=Leeds+down+after+points+dock
Nath
Member

Registered: 3rd Apr 02
Location: MK
User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking cunts.

Does this mean we won't finish bottom?
Cosmo
Member

Registered: 29th Mar 01
Location: Im the real one!
User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, obviously done this now as to avoid the points deduction next season. Guessing it will go to a league enquiry though as sure to get a few complaints.
nik
Member

Registered: 19th Jun 00
User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah dirty Leeds finished bottom Ken Bates really is a cunt
Nath
Member

Registered: 3rd Apr 02
Location: MK
User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

23rd it is then
Danny P
Member

Registered: 20th Nov 02
Location: Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
Gone into administration the fucking cheats Means they are docked 10 points now, and not from the start of the new season. Already petitions etc as this is surely taking the piss - Rotherham etc were docked 10 points from the new season. Personally hope they go bust.


Had Leeds with an absolute passion but no football club should ever go bust.
Robbo
Member

Registered: 6th Aug 02
Location: London
User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CHEATS
Danny P
Member

Registered: 20th Nov 02
Location: Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
Yeah dirty Leeds finished bottom Ken Bates really is a cunt




nik
Member

Registered: 19th Jun 00
User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
Originally posted by nik
Gone into administration the fucking cheats Means they are docked 10 points now, and not from the start of the new season. Already petitions etc as this is surely taking the piss - Rotherham etc were docked 10 points from the new season. Personally hope they go bust.


Had Leeds with an absolute passion but no football club should ever go bust.


They talk about stamping out corruption in the game - How can they just wipe their debts and lose 10 points although already relegated? For that and the countless other things I wouldn't give a toss if they fell apart. Wouldn't wish it on anyother club. Burnley have struggled for the past 2-3 years with debt because we were fucked over by the ITV digital collapse. Leeds have had their parachute payments yet still overspent and signing players for big fees when they knee they were already in huge debt. Have no sympathy whatsoever but what does really annoy me is clubs like Leeds and as Leicester did, they can just wipe out their debt by paying back 10p in every 1 etc. Disgrace.

corsa_gsi_16v
Member

Registered: 6th Feb 07
Location: Swansea
User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that top is qualitylol!
Danny P
Member

Registered: 20th Nov 02
Location: Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire
User status: Offline
4th May 07 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
Originally posted by nik
Gone into administration the fucking cheats Means they are docked 10 points now, and not from the start of the new season. Already petitions etc as this is surely taking the piss - Rotherham etc were docked 10 points from the new season. Personally hope they go bust.


Had Leeds with an absolute passion but no football club should ever go bust.


They talk about stamping out corruption in the game - How can they just wipe their debts and lose 10 points although already relegated? For that and the countless other things I wouldn't give a toss if they fell apart. Wouldn't wish it on anyother club. Burnley have struggled for the past 2-3 years with debt because we were fucked over by the ITV digital collapse. Leeds have had their parachute payments yet still overspent and signing players for big fees when they knee they were already in huge debt. Have no sympathy whatsoever but what does really annoy me is clubs like Leeds and as Leicester did, they can just wipe out their debt by paying back 10p in every 1 etc. Disgrace.


I've no sympathy for the people running the club, I hope they lose everything due to what they have done.

I do however have sympathy for the fans for being put through all this by people who dont give a shit about Leeds, and have been trying to make a few quid.

Coming from a fan who's team were only an hour or so away from going bust, I can confirm its not a nice feeling knowing that your football team may be taken away from you. I only hope someone comes in with enough money to sort the club's financial situation out.

Then I hope they get relegated to League 2
JonnyJ
Member

Registered: 23rd Sep 05
Location: Scotchland
User status: Offline
5th May 07 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes danny, i know what you meen. York were once 90mins from going bust, we had to raise 20,000 in one day before a match. It basically ment nearly every fan who came to the match to donate about 20, we did it.

It wouldnt be fair on the fans if leeds went bust as there are some very loyal fans who love the club more than anything. Its not their fault the club is run by fools.

I don't like the way they have done the administration thing although i saw it coming. I hope they don't go bust for the fans stake, i do hope they get relegated again
Jules
Member

Registered: 26th Nov 04
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk Status: Happy
User status: Offline
5th May 07 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dirty dirty bastards - they can't be allowed to get away with that!

 
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Leeds relegated 24 database queries in 0.0171931 seconds