corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » project improve/restore

New Poll
  <<  6    7    8    9  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author project improve/restore
Mark.W

User status: Offline
10th Jan 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car looking amazing mate keep up the good work.

Are you changing the wheels?
corsa120

10th Jan 10 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dunno what do you think would suit?????
alex_b

11th Jan 10 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120

here are my polished parts for various parts of the car

where did you get these from?

um the alloys i cant believe im going to say this but i think a set of multi spoke would look good or a set of cesaros?

maybe something like this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/16-TEAM-DYNAMICS-MULTI-SPOKE-BLACK-AND-POLISH-ALLOYS_W0QQitemZ260534380505QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Cars_Tyres_RL?hash=item3ca90f27d9

[Edited on 11-01-2010 by alex_b]
corsa120

11th Jan 10 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they was bought from a mate who split his car but they are standrad parts he sent to a local polishing company in northampton....

wheels look quite nice actually, its not that i dont wanna change them its just the money, got so much else on at the mo money would better spent on the house etc lol but i may consider it, maybe i could sell mine and buy new with the money maybe..... ill have a think
alex_b

11th Jan 10 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

o ok
yup completely get the money problem, i was just looking on ebay n found thows and thought they would suit your car

<<  6    7    8    9  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » project improve/restore 23 database queries in 0.0117860 seconds