corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Areas with a bad name

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Areas with a bad name
jay kay

User status: Offline
13th Mar 07 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
Alum Rock in Birmingham, is the worst got to be said, full of illegal aliens, and even got a sign saying NO WHITE PEOPLE AFTER 7PM

hahaha i grew up there moved out a few years back now but i still go there quite alot. Yes it is a shit hole but they do lovely food and fruit and veg shops are open till 3. Where is this sign you speak of though ive never seen it.

nathy_87

14th Mar 07 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well thats what ive heard tbh, they might of took it down but i'd never tread foot in that crap hole, really gown down hill since my uncle moved out well thats the reson why he moved!
Jay

14th Mar 07 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kenny must be on the up, spoke to the window cleaner today to get the windows done and he was wearing shirt and jeans
mattk

15th Mar 07 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when I was doing the heating systems in Norris green we got sent home because someone called smigger go killed and they said there would be a riot

Was in a street in Kensington and it was full of kids in hoods eyeing up the vans
Nath

16th Mar 07 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Netherfield in Milton Keynes isn't a nice place. It was built full of tin houses as initially it was going to be demolished after alot of the new infrastructure was built. It was meant for the workers that were here doing their thing, but it was never demolished and it's now inhabited by horrible people.

Typical house, although this is reasinably well presented:

Here is a prime example:

1 bedroom flat, £65k. Which is about half of what you'd pay for a similar property in a decent area.

Lakes Estate, Coffee Hall, and some parts of Oldbrook and Fishermead are also dodgy.
mattk

16th Mar 07 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg they are shite
Nath

16th Mar 07 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They really are terrible. The local shops are a definate no go after dark.
Andrew

16th Mar 07 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mattk
when I was doing the heating systems in Norris green we got sent home because someone called smigger go killed and they said there would be a riot

Was in a street in Kensington and it was full of kids in hoods eyeing up the vans

FPMSL

One of my sisters live in Kensington It's no worse than anywhere else.

To be honest, i actually feel sorry for the little scallys. They know no better as there parents are rough as fuck.
Cosmo

17th Mar 07 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

7 year old lad just stabbed some early 20yr old woman a load of times and is now in bad condition in hospital.....this was in Norris Green
Bonney

2nd Apr 07 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've worked in huyton, by the bluebell pub, and the window fitter, and the kitchen delivery person had their vans broken into, and both where in their vans when it happened,

Simonswood seems like a nic quiet place to live

Also worked in halewood, and we was threatened by 4 15 year old scallys with paving slabs threatening to throw them at us, and when we chased them off, they where shouting we'll be back with our brothers to t*at yer all, and some one working a bit further down said that they wern't joking and we'd better get out of there, as we where leaving the road, they where walking down with bats

jay kay

4th Apr 07 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
7 year old lad just stabbed some early 20yr old woman a load of times and is now in bad condition in hospital.....this was in Norris Green

i read this she was stabbed in the bum
topshot_2k
Banned

4th Apr 07 at 07:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Netherfield in Milton Keynes isn't a nice place. It was built full of tin houses as initially it was going to be demolished after alot of the new infrastructure was built. It was meant for the workers that were here doing their thing, but it was never demolished and it's now inhabited by horrible people.

Here is a prime example:

1 bedroom flat, £65k. Which is about half of what you'd pay for a similar property in a decent area.

Lakes Estate, Coffee Hall, and some parts of Oldbrook and Fishermead are also dodgy.

Lakes estate, where no taxi driver or fire engine dares to go
Tom

4th Apr 07 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That bottom one looks like a motel in LA or something
topshot_2k
Banned

4th Apr 07 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its an actualu shit hole there, certaily wouldnt pay to stay there
Dave_I

26th Mar 08 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Howarth estate preston, callon estate preston, farry park preston, loads more lol. few dodgy places with bad names that arent to bad to be honest

apparently church st (clubs n pubs in the centre) is the worst for arrests and voilent occurences in the uk. fing is tho, alot off ppl see nohting at all
Ben J

26th Mar 08 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

Here is a prime example:

That brings back memories.......one of the guys I used to work with in MK lived in Netherfield. I used to give him a lift home, sometimes early hours of the morning.....didn't use to hang around.

I lived in Oldbrook for a year in a shared house when I first moved to MK. It was okay, but we made sure not to venture into Fishermead after dark. The Cricketers was our local and it had a bit of a reputation but we never saw any trouble.

As for the Lakes estate...where do we start!

[Edited on 26-03-2008 by bjackso2x]
whitter45

26th Mar 08 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonney66
I've worked in huyton, by the bluebell pub, and the window fitter, and the kitchen delivery person had their vans broken into, and both where in their vans when it happened,

Simonswood seems like a nic quiet place to live

Also worked in halewood, and we was threatened by 4 15 year old scallys with paving slabs threatening to throw them at us, and when we chased them off, they where shouting we'll be back with our brothers to t*at yer all, and some one working a bit further down said that they wern't joking and we'd better get out of there, as we where leaving the road, they where walking down with bats

huyton is rough as fuck especailly the bluebell estate
Cosmo

26th Mar 08 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave_I
Howarth estate preston, callon estate preston, farry park preston, loads more lol. few dodgy places with bad names that arent to bad to be honest

apparently church st (clubs n pubs in the centre) is the worst for arrests and voilent occurences in the uk. fing is tho, alot off ppl see nohting at all

I dont believe Church Street is the worst. Ive been going out round there since I was 15 and hardly see any trouble compared to some of the other places I go to.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll