corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C or Astra G - What would you get - pics of astras wanted

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C or Astra G - What would you get - pics of astras wanted
ackers2302

User status: Offline
29th Dec 06 at 00:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there are no children in wales, only sheep so thought it through, assessed the situation and figured the only consequence would be less sheep in the world and this in turn would mean less for you not to stick your dick in, thats of course when you aint got it up your own arse. which i think is an awesome achievement as most of the time it seems as your head is perminantly situated there too. and the only time you do take it out, and for the childrens sake i hope aint alot all that comes out your mouth is shit.

such a torrid cycle
Nic Barnes

29th Dec 06 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ackers2302
there are no children in wales, only sheep so thought it through, assessed the situation and figured the only consequence would be less sheep in the world and this in turn would mean less for you not to stick your dick in, thats of course when you aint got it up your own arse. which i think is an awesome achievement as most of the time it seems as your head is perminantly situated there too. and the only time you do take it out, and for the childrens sake i hope aint alot all that comes out your mouth is shit.

such a torrid cycle

no need for abuse now is there.........

i was just stating facts
Dan. T

29th Dec 06 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you need to upgrade to an astra or something similar in size.

I went from a corsa b to an astra coupe SE2 and it just feels so much better.

If you go for an astra the astra coupe is probably the best choice unless you need to carry people in the back on a regular basis.

The Astra coupe has many more special editions than the hatchback for example;

Linea Rossa - Red and Black leather interior

SE1/2 - Blue alcantara and black leather interior

Anniversary 100 - Full heated cream leather and production number only 100 of these were built (iirc)

Exclusiv (cabriolet only and available in 1.8 only) Full heated leather with trip computer and cruise control (these are not featured on a standard 1.8)
Wrighty

29th Dec 06 at 08:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get an astra mate

its a step up from any corsa
MatG

29th Dec 06 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for pictures of astras have a look here:

www.astragallery.co.uk
Dan A

29th Dec 06 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by muppetsport
quote:

such a torrid cycle

i was just stating facts

No need for that was there
Ant

29th Dec 06 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went from an astra H (IMO far better than the asta G) to a corsa C and i absouloutley love my C so nice to drive the only thing i really miss is the space.

Deffo wouldnt trade mine in for an astra G
BYRON

29th Dec 06 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ew of mine. Both were mid-life of ownership and modding.

mwg

29th Dec 06 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Astra SE2 so at least you get a nice interior.
Nic Barnes

29th Dec 06 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan A
quote:
Originally posted by muppetsport
quote:

such a torrid cycle

i was just stating facts

No need for that was there

there wasnt, uncalled for indeed.
mikey-corsa

29th Dec 06 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate has got an Astra G and my other mate has got a Corsa C. I prefer the Corsa personally, but if you want more space then it's the Astra you need.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C or Astra G - What would you get - pics of astras wanted 22 database queries in 0.0148609 seconds