corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » 360 or wait for PS3?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 360 or wait for PS3?
Neil

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 06 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, give up. I have no idea what you're on about. Just arguing for the sake of it methinks. Posting random shit in threads (such as Dave's where he is just posting help). Yes.. typical fanboy.
John

3rd Dec 06 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neil

3rd Dec 06 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmo

3rd Dec 06 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

John is actually making some sense to me, and Im a total outsider with no PS3 or 360, and preference to neither.

Most opinions (not all) about the PS3 are coming from a few teething problems they have had, and delays in technologies that are possibly more advanced than on the 360 (blu-ray for example).

The 360 had its own teething problems (and still has a few), but doesnt seem to be effecting peoples opinions on that.

Think I will wait until the PS3 has rolled out fully then see what the opinions are. Im not a huge gamer as dont have the time, so no reason to buy both of them so can just as easily wait!
Steve
Premium Member

3rd Dec 06 at 17:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the ps3 has blu ray, the 360 has hddvd? you wont find a winner trying to compare technologys.

The ONLY thing that will seperate the two consoles is like i said the quality of the games, or if one suffers major problems over the other
Neil

3rd Dec 06 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wasn't going by teething problems, as I said earlier. Since the 360 and the Wii have also had problems with launch consoles.
mk4_astra

3rd Dec 06 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the thing im trying to get at is how popular the 360 has become, and microsoft are really close to the 10 million target, add the fact that its breaking into the japanese market and that it now has alot of exclusives such as splinter cell 5, GTA, bioshock, forza 2, alan wake etc the 360 is really worth looking into.

if your going to wait til the ps3 market is in full swing then thats fair enough as it is a good console. its just people are saying its going to take around 2 years for the ps3 to have huge game selection and a price drop aswell as millions of ps3 customers
Neil

3rd Dec 06 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I do think the PS3 has some good things going for it. Like no brick power supply (built in), interchangable hard drive etc. I just think its too expensive and too late. Also, a lot of the games which were going to be PS3 exclusive, have now gone cross platform, so they're on the 360 too.

That, together with the vast amount of games the 360 already has, and how good Live is (PS3 Live alternative isn't as good) just says to me that the 360 is the better choice..

But of course, we all have our opinions
topshot_2k
Banned

4th Dec 06 at 08:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
the ps3 has blu ray, the 360 has hddvd? you wont find a winner trying to compare technologys.

The ONLY thing that will seperate the two consoles is like i said the quality of the games, or if one suffers major problems over the other

i think it will be the online play that will win it. Xbox live worked from day1. the PS3 online play is utter shoot at the moment.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll