corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » arsenal members

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author arsenal members
Nath

User status: Offline
17th Nov 06 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So basically real fans like yourself are being priced out of going? Sad state of affairs there.

[Edited on 17-11-2006 by Nath]
AndyW

17th Nov 06 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup but tickets are generally around £45

i supose its a case of supply and demand...theres a huge demand for ticketsso up goes the price
Marc

17th Nov 06 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£95 How much extra for the padded posh ones?
--Dave--
Banned

17th Nov 06 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all of the seats at the Emirates are padded
Rob_Quads

17th Nov 06 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The £95 quid seats are the best in the house (without going into box & silly money) so its not too bad. The top prices only apply for a few matches a year

For most matches the top ticket is £66 and can always get a ticket around the £45ish mark.

As a red member you usually can get a ticket but I have noticed that its getting harder with them going quicker now. The Hamburg match only lasted a few hours before it was sold out once released to the red members
Robbo

17th Nov 06 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was impossible to get tickets for Spurs and Liverpool matches... all tickets for red's went to non-re dmembers apparently

I found this out having spent the best part of 2 hours trying to get dave17 and myself SPurs tickets

Andy mate, I'm sure you are aware but to get Euro tickets you must go to 1 away game... therein lies your problem!! Nat and I went to the Holland game but in the Dutch end despite dozens and dozens of england seats being empty Gotta build up those home caps to stand any chance of getting through in the ballot

Needless to say I am in the process of trying to get The FA to vilify our tickets so we can get an away cap as its not on, loads were refused entry due to drunkeness so why shoudl I pay because of that!! They'll still get the cap and provide proof of travel!!!

Tickets for Spain go on sale 10am Dec 13th!!
Robbo

17th Nov 06 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Quads
The £95 quid seats are the best in the house (without going into box & silly money) so its not too bad. The top prices only apply for a few matches a year

For most matches the top ticket is £66 and can always get a ticket around the £45ish mark.

As a red member you usually can get a ticket but I have noticed that its getting harder with them going quicker now. The Hamburg match only lasted a few hours before it was sold out once released to the red members
all it takes is 10 minutes with proper planning
AndyW

18th Nov 06 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
Was impossible to get tickets for Spurs and Liverpool matches... all tickets for red's went to non-re dmembers apparently

I found this out having spent the best part of 2 hours trying to get dave17 and myself SPurs tickets

Andy mate, I'm sure you are aware but to get Euro tickets you must go to 1 away game... therein lies your problem!! Nat and I went to the Holland game but in the Dutch end despite dozens and dozens of england seats being empty Gotta build up those home caps to stand any chance of getting through in the ballot

Needless to say I am in the process of trying to get The FA to vilify our tickets so we can get an away cap as its not on, loads were refused entry due to drunkeness so why shoudl I pay because of that!! They'll still get the cap and provide proof of travel!!!

Tickets for Spain go on sale 10am Dec 13th!!

i will be going to an away game and yea my mates went to holland too. will be deffo gettin my spain ticket
Robbo

19th Nov 06 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good job dude!

Andorra is a good bet... 15000 seater stadium and 95% of tickets to away fans!!!
AndyW

19th Nov 06 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the one we planing on sorting
Danny P

19th Nov 06 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo

Im not 100% sure mate but im sure if you didnt get a ticket from the FA they wont give you a cap, my mate who sat with me went to enquire about it whilst we were over there.

Where abouts were you in the ground? I was sat behind the goal at the opposite end to the England fans towards the right hand corner as I looked at it
Robbo

19th Nov 06 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I know but itsa discgrace... those cunts get fucked and dont get in but will still get their caps but we won't

Right down the other end sort of same place as the upper england bit but down the other end!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » arsenal members 23 database queries in 0.0140550 seconds