corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gerrard Rumours

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gerrard Rumours
MarkM

User status: Offline
27th Oct 06 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Does he use Myspace like Greg

haha

I have Leighton Baines' myspace though
Melville

27th Oct 06 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like a load of crap to be honest. Why would this ruin Stevie G's career? All he has to do is say that he has nothing to do with it, devorce her and get custody of the kids as she is a coke head.
Jamescorsa97

27th Oct 06 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
Originally posted by chris-sri
On the subject of rumours, Cosmo any idea if the rumour about Carragher's brother shagging John Terry's mum at the world cup is true?

MarkM

27th Oct 06 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Melville
Sounds like a load of crap to be honest. Why would this ruin Stevie G's career? All he has to do is say that he has nothing to do with it, devorce her and get custody of the kids as she is a coke head.

SO your telling me if the mother of your children was shagging around with local gangsters (which meant there is nothing you can do) and was being pictured snorting cocaine and walking around in parties with no clothes on with the said gangsters then this would not effect you?? Its not even about football this...imagine the emotions and shit going through his head...add to that he is a world famous star and EVERYONE knows about it....

His head must be all over the place...im all for us giving him 2 weeks off to sort his shit out...but on the other hand maybe when he is playing it gives him a break from thinking about it...

The sooner he fucks her off and gets his head together the better...
RyanSxi

27th Oct 06 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe this is why he played so crap against man u at the weekend. hardly had a touch
MarkM

27th Oct 06 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkM
quote:
Originally posted by Melville

SO your telling me if the mother of your children was shagging around with local gangsters (which meant there is nothing you can do) and was being pictured snorting cocaine and walking around in parties with no clothes on with the said gangsters then this would not effect you?? Its not even about football this...imagine the emotions and shit going through his head...add to that he is a world famous star and EVERYONE knows about it....

His head must be all over the place...im all for us giving him 2 weeks off to sort his shit out...but on the other hand maybe when he is playing it gives him a break from thinking about it...

The sooner he fucks her off and gets his head together the better...

These are all allegations though...no one has conclusively proved any of this though

I hope to god its not true...

But the truth will come out eventually...
Tom

27th Oct 06 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
That very same story has been doing the rounds in Liverpool for about a month...

And that name does exist in this city...

The goings on have been known for months..

Gerrard has been living in a hotel the last few weeks...

[Edited on 26-10-2006 by MarkM]

Indeedy, I have been hearing shit about this for a while, and the fact she didn't really fancy him until he got a contract with us is a bit of a giveaway, plus the lack of a wedding ring on her finger all seems a bit one-sided to me.

I've also been told by a few people that gerrard has had his way with other birds but no-one knows the actual truth.

Cosmo does your sister sit outside her shop and wait for him to drive past every day

TBH she's a bit of a skank now anyway, I saw her getting photographed in 'the living room' a few years back and she was quite hot then but she looks like a chubby faced clown now.
MarkM

27th Oct 06 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:
That very same story has been doing the rounds in Liverpool for about a month...

Indeedy, I have been hearing shit about this for a while, and the fact she didn't really fancy him until he got a contract with us is a bit of a giveaway, plus the lack of a wedding ring on her finger all seems a bit one-sided to me.

I've also been told by a few people that gerrard has had his way with other birds but no-one knows the actual truth.

Cosmo does your sister sit outside her shop and wait for him to drive past every day

TBH she's a bit of a skank now anyway, I saw her getting photographed in 'the living room' a few years back and she was quite hot then but she looks like a chubby faced clown now.

I dont think the contract at Liverpool made a difference to her Tom...being truthful...they met a good few years after he turned pro...he was already an established first teamer when they met...

As for the wedding ring...I have not seen this picture so cant comment...

SG is no angel lets face it...but at least he keeps it quiet

And to say she is a skank is a little harsh...she is still fit...I would smash her...if she was single...

Tom

27th Oct 06 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tom
quote:

I dont think the contract at Liverpool made a difference to her Tom...being truthful...they met a good few years after he turned pro...he was already an established first teamer when they met...

As for the wedding ring...I have not seen this picture so cant comment...

SG is no angel lets face it...but at least he keeps it quiet

And to say she is a skank is a little harsh...she is still fit...I would smash her...if she was single...

That'll be cos' they aint married yet I was suggesting (I didn't miss it did I ?)

Ok she aint that bad and maybe it aint true but something's going on, he looks disinterested in the pitch, lacking the spark that made him an anfield legend.

[img]http://www.itv.com/news/523af32186e75fd3e56be3012b1aaaca.html[img]

Oh and this story is patching over the cracks well, I'm a sucker for gossip

http://www.itv.com/news/523af32186e75fd3e56be3012b1aaaca.html
Cosmo

27th Oct 06 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and why would a paper with a story this big wait and risk another paper printing it. Its a load of rubbish thats made up by Evertonians and Mancs no doubt to wind Stevie up!
MarkM

27th Oct 06 at 14:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
and why would a paper with a story this big wait and risk another paper printing it. Its a load of rubbish thats made up by Evertonians and Mancs no doubt to wind Stevie up!

Because there has been an injunction placed on them to stop them printing the story...

Simple as
Cosmo

27th Oct 06 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Because there has been an injunction placed on them to stop them printing the story...

Simple as

So Gerrard can get one to stop this story coming out, but Abromavich couldnt get one with all his money to stop the story of him and his bit on the side.

Im not saying it couldnt of happened, but if it had it would of been in the papers by now and Gerrard wouldnt of been able to stop it.
MarkM

27th Oct 06 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Simple as

So Gerrard can get one to stop this story coming out, but Abromavich couldnt get one with all his money to stop the story of him and his bit on the side.

Im not saying it couldnt of happened, but if it had it would of been in the papers by now and Gerrard wouldnt of been able to stop it.

How on the basis of another case can you predict 100% the outcome of a injunction application?

As I have said...this is all hearsay...but I am friends with a lot of people and have direct first hand knowledge of whats been going on...

Cosmo

27th Oct 06 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
How on the basis of another case can you predict 100% the outcome of a injunction application?

As I have said...this is all hearsay...but I am friends with a lot of people and have direct first hand knowledge of whats been going on...

because he has ZERO grounds to stop the story coming out. Just as other celebs cant stop the stories about them coming out (Abromavich, Moss, Cambell, Deaton, Theakston, etc.), even the royals tend not to beable to stop the stories about their personal lives. And even so the papers tend to print them anyway then deal with the problem...such as in the Ashley Cole being gay story. Or just print about the 'mystery' Prem footballer with the wife who is doing all this stuff.

All Im saying is that if it was true, it would be out in the open now. And not just the rumour mill open, I mean front page of the NOTW or Sunday People!
MarkM

27th Oct 06 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

because he has ZERO grounds to stop the story coming out. Just as other celebs cant stop the stories about them coming out (Abromavich, Moss, Cambell, Deaton, Theakston, etc.), even the royals tend not to beable to stop the stories about their personal lives. And even so the papers tend to print them anyway then deal with the problem...such as in the Ashley Cole being gay story. Or just print about the 'mystery' Prem footballer with the wife who is doing all this stuff.

All Im saying is that if it was true, it would be out in the open now. And not just the rumour mill open, I mean front page of the NOTW or Sunday People!

There may be grounds as to whether the pictures are actually of her...this may be preventing the papers from running the story for fear of a defamation of character...

But as I said...without knowing the full story no one can categorically say what HAS or HAS not happened...

BUT

Normally...there is no smoke without fire...and she HAS done stunts like this in the past...she HAS been on the naughty stuff...so I can see some truth in the matter as it was only a matter of time before she was caught doing both the alledged acts...thats IF she actually got caught or is involved in all this...
wezjax

27th Oct 06 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

stevie g's bint writes for the mirror.
J da Silva

27th Oct 06 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I know the Queens mum and my dad is bigger than yours, so ner ner.
MarkM

27th Oct 06 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your a gay

J da Silva

27th Oct 06 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only one in the village infact.
MarkM

27th Oct 06 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

x
J da Silva

27th Oct 06 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a serious note, how confident are you that this is true?
MarkM

27th Oct 06 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10
On a serious note, how confident are you that this is true?

As I said...I dont doubt for one minute she has been on drugs...I have personally seen her in states that can only be attributted to drugs...so she does do it...its just has she been caught this time...

As for the sleeping around...I know of people who she has slept with in the past....so I know she is capable of it...also the name thats being banded around does actually exist and without going into details he fits the bill for what she has been caught doing...

So...she IS capable of doing these things...there will be an element of truth im sure...but only time will tell...

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gerrard Rumours 23 database queries in 0.1909690 seconds