corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Pro Evo 6

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pro Evo 6
Mark1984_SRI

User status: Offline
29th Oct 06 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From my experience fifa, seems to have got rid of a lot of the dodgey things that used to make it crap imo. For example it isn't really easy to score anymore, the football is a lot more fluid and you actually see players running for space or you can send them on runs. Also the types of shots you can play is ace, now it's your decision whether you want to side-foot it past the keeper, or drive a shot from 25 yards. This aspect really comes into play with free kicks, you can side foot it and bend it to the top corner, or drive it low/high through the wall. The best is when you play a cheecky chip on a penalty straight down the middle. The fact that a lot of work has been put into ball physics means now your first touch very much determines the accuracy of your strike/pass, which is excellent. I had pro evo on the 360 for a day took it back and was told i wasn't the first. The guy in game even said he thought the 360 version of PES wasn't as good as it could've been. One of my biggest gripes with it was the ball seemed to float around the pitch and felt like you weren't in control. A perfect example of this is the lob through ball, execute it and the ball is just hoofed into the air with no power option or accuracy. I was disappointed with it but each to their own.
dave17

29th Oct 06 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Il give it a week and see what i think, il take it back otherwise and get fifa
gavin18787
Premium Member

29th Oct 06 at 21:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mark1984_SRI
played fifa 07 on ps2 and it's unfair to compare to 360 version as they're totally different. i would get pro evo if you were getting for ps2. on 360 fifa all the way imo

cheers

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

29th Oct 06 at 22:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought Fifa 07 for the PSP will try it and see whats its like as PE6 is not out for PSP until 10th Nov.

If Fifa is crap i'l trade it in for PE6!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Joe

29th Oct 06 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Played it at my mates, does'nt seem vastly different to 5 imo. Gameplay went really slow and jerky at a couple of moments. Seems ok otherwise, my copy will come on Monday so will give it a good hammering and see what I think.

I dont think ill be disappointed, the graphics did'nt look brilliant but he does'nt have a HD TV so im hoping that will make a big difference.
Russ

29th Oct 06 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dave i was trying to get hold of you earlier to give you a game
dave17

30th Oct 06 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh that was u? i was just finishing a game and was off out.

Maybe tomorrow?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll