corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » zidane and materrazzi banned...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author zidane and materrazzi banned...
Jules

User status: Offline
21st Jul 06 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He said he was ignorant because he doesn't know what a terrorist is, not ignorant because he baited ZZ
abdus

21st Jul 06 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well I didnt go in context...i just stated the 'ignorance' bit just like that...no point to prove on that

If somebody tells me he is a liar, should I believe him...

Jules

21st Jul 06 at 15:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If someone told me they were a liar I would take them at their word and no believe anything they told me unless they could prove otherwise, and I know what you're thinking, I'm not strictly beliving them when he tells me he is a lar - I am mearly treating everything he tells be based on his admission of him being a liar liar pants on fire!
Robbo

22nd Jul 06 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GREG 1
Materazzi said very nasty things
I'm sorry but PMSL :loL: Doesn't warrant headbutting somebody in the WC FInal

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » zidane and materrazzi banned... 23 database queries in 0.0099170 seconds