corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » What number do you wear for your team?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What number do you wear for your team?
gianluigi

User status: Offline
24th Jul 06 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
I was 11 last season.

This season I will be 10

lucky bastard

i wore number 10 once last season, i felt like a good player, although i didnt play well that day, i kep dropping deep and playing precision balls over the top to my stike parter in typical #10 fashion

[Edited on 24-07-2006 by gianluigi]
--Dave--
Banned

24th Jul 06 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fear for my position this season though. Manager has said he'll be starting me up front but I have some good competition.

Keeps you on your toes I guess
J da Silva

24th Jul 06 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well if you both work hard, and get your rewards infront of goal, managers will never need to think of dropping you.
gianluigi

24th Jul 06 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10
Well if you both work hard, and get your rewards infront of goal, managers will never need to think of dropping you.

sadly not, not when he has his faves, even though they play shit and lose us the game, their name gets them on the pitch every sunday.

score 2 weeks on the trot and on the bench for the following week what more can i do?

perhaps i should throw a hissy fit like the fuckwits do, threaten to not turn up next week, walk off the pitch, shout and blame everyone in the pub apart from myself, perhaps that will get me on the team every week, perhaps. maybe.
MarkM

24th Jul 06 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
quote:
Originally posted by Jizinho Silva 10

sadly not, not when he has his faves, even though they play shit and lose us the game, their name gets them on the pitch every sunday.

score 2 weeks on the trot and on the bench for the following week what more can i do?

perhaps i should throw a hissy fit like the fuckwits do, threaten to not turn up next week, walk off the pitch, shout and blame everyone in the pub apart from myself, perhaps that will get me on the team every week, perhaps. maybe.

Welcome to Sunday league football....
gianluigi

24th Jul 06 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knew it was like that though, just gets annoying from time to time.
--Dave--
Banned

25th Jul 06 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you gonna sign up for the same team again this year Luigi? Or are you have second thoughts?
J da Silva

25th Jul 06 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Train with a different team Gian, then when one of their 'faves' gets a knock and they need you, your off elsewhere banging goals in.
gianluigi

25th Jul 06 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dave - I am still yet to fill in the form, really having second thoughts. will see how the friendlys go

Jizzy - Im going to start training with another sunday team next week i reckon, hopefully a saturday team too!
--Dave--
Banned

25th Jul 06 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keep your options open mate.
J da Silva

25th Jul 06 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
Dave - I am still yet to fill in the form, really having second thoughts. will see how the friendlys go

Jizzy - Im going to start training with another sunday team next week i reckon, hopefully a saturday team too!

Good man.
Robbo

25th Jul 06 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I may be leaving my team as well, have 2 pre-seasons over the next few days, I want a good healthy amount of time mon the pitcvh or I aint paying my subs

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » What number do you wear for your team? 23 database queries in 0.0121422 seconds