corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » look here now before its too late

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author look here now before its too late
Reedy

User status: Offline
5th Aug 06 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where do you work burnout??
I need some "Security Film" for my windows to stop chavs breaking my windows, you know anywhere round derbyshire that would do it fairly cheap.
burnout

5th Aug 06 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i work in alfreton at a small body shop called extreme we use i chap at tintz uk he been doin them for 10 year an is really good has good choice in colours to its around 180 for all 5 windows.
broster
Premium Member

6th Aug 06 at 14:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plans: remove more weight and tidy it up, put stickers on it make it look better etc!

shows: no more in this, may attend a few in the golf. wanted to do trax but its not looking good really
Reedy

6th Aug 06 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loving it broster. Keep up the good work. So how come you havent been driving the corsa? scared it will break haha.
schoey

6th Aug 06 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

schlaaaaag!!!!
Reedy

6th Aug 06 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by schoey
schlaaaaag!!!!

maybe when ive had a few
broster
Premium Member

12th Aug 06 at 12:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Reedy
Loving it broster. Keep up the good work. So how come you havent been driving the corsa? scared it will break haha.

cant afford to run it
Reedy

14th Aug 06 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
quote:

cant afford to run it

How good is the mpg?
white_sri

14th Aug 06 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not Posted for a while due to owning a nova. now i've got a corsa. currently not running though due to a split oil cooler pipe and i want to tidy iy up before i start driving it.

Plans:

- Tidy up engine bay wiring, and give engine a service (cambelt, oil change, plugs + leads etc)

- Fit Gsi Clocks

- Tidy up Bodywork and put fresh underseal on the car

- Fabricate brackets to hold the oil cooler as it is just resting on the bumper atm, also shorted the exhaust hangers as it sits too low.

- Fit higher springs at the front as the 60mm nova springs that came on the car are too low and also caused the suspension to rub on the oil hose causing the split.

I'm not sure what i want with the interior yet so im leaving it untill last, i think im going to go for stripped out look, already have a rear strut brace, some dials to wire in etc, but i think i will keep the black door cards and then maybe use a thin piece of carpeted mdf in the boot up to the front seats to neated things up
Reedy

14th Aug 06 at 09:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats freaking awsome ryan. Whats the use for the two orange switches???
quite funny how its still got the standard clocks in with no rev counter.
white_sri

14th Aug 06 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, Rev counter is in the pod, but im fitting the gsi clocks and having oil temp and either oil pressure or a battery gauge in the other. Orange switches dont seem to do anything atm lol. I followed the wiring from one to the fan put its not done properly, so one will be a hardwire for the fan, and the other im not sure what do to with
broster
Premium Member

14th Aug 06 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by broster
quote:

cant afford to run it

How good is the mpg?

i measure it in gpm

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » look here now before its too late 23 database queries in 0.0129781 seconds