corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Max Car of the show

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Max Car of the show
ryzer

User status: Offline
12th Jul 06 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that westwoods? looks like something he would drive
antscorsa

12th Jul 06 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check yo bad self and yo bad ass bb gun
Corsa_Carl

12th Jul 06 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icy
beetle won best AM didnt it? beemer won best PRO

not that the people who built it are amatures old skool oxford edition
ed

12th Jul 06 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why don't we start a conversation about how gay it is to remove your entire interior so you can:

A) make your car drive in a straight line up a straight track a 100th of a second quicker.

B) make the handling appear more nimble so you drive your car around corners faster, yet you have never attended a track day in your life and you flame anyone who admits to speeding on this forum and call them an a cunt who should be locked up...

Anyhow. Beemers nice, however, I don't like the paint. It seems a bit.... Er, not sure, I don't really like it
Tom

12th Jul 06 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^ I don't know why you don't

The only thing i was really taking the piss out of was the gun ffs
Carl

12th Jul 06 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
Why don't we start a conversation about how gay it is to remove your entire interior so you can:

A) make your car drive in a straight line up a straight track a 100th of a second quicker.

B) make the handling appear more nimble so you drive your car around corners faster, yet you have never attended a track day in your life and you flame anyone who admits to speeding on this forum and call them an a cunt who should be locked up...

Anyhow. Beemers nice, however, I don't like the paint. It seems a bit.... Er, not sure, I don't really like it

you could go on forever in regards to everything in life apart from eating, drinking, shelter and shagging, Still wouldn't justify making a cut out and sticking a toy gun in a bmw.
boyracer2002

12th Jul 06 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who is to say its a toy though - M3, young lad from london with a new m3 . . . . Hmmmm the gun is no doubt needed for his "job" PMSL

Ed - exactly
cossie_corsa

12th Jul 06 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed

totally agree mate. p.s, did steve mention the price on the colour carbon to you
JadeM
Premium Member

12th Jul 06 at 16:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well thats 1 way to fuck up a BMW cab
Ben ev

12th Jul 06 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he wishes something else was as big as that gun
JadeM
Premium Member

12th Jul 06 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl

Actually looking at it sitting there.....................I bet its just one of those novelty cigarette lighters to replace the stock one. see genius idea eh eh eh crazy foool
JadeM
Premium Member

12th Jul 06 at 16:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pedestrian - got a light mate
BMW gangster - wheeeeaaat biiitch im gonna blow your head off.....click

Ped - you suck donkeys dont you

[Edited on 12-07-2006 by JadeM]
Corsa_Carl

12th Jul 06 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the gun is kinda gay but in general i think the car looks good, i like to see heavily modded cars but i wouldnt mod a car that much my self, im into subtle styling . . . but still, i think it looks good
ed

12th Jul 06 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cossie_corsa
quote:
Originally posted by ed

totally agree mate. p.s, did steve mention the price on the colour carbon to you
Steve hasn't spoken to me in about a year now Well, it feels like that
Matt H

12th Jul 06 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed

We can do if you want

Off you go, why is it gay?
ed

12th Jul 06 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why bother, I was saying that to show that there are two sides to pontelss piss taking. I am not one to take part in it.
Matt H

12th Jul 06 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Neither am I

But just by saying one show car is gay it doesn't make them all gay, does it?

I think that BMW is awful, but looking throough the pics I saw some really nice ones. Shame they didn't win the award instead.
ed

12th Jul 06 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But the point being. If anyone were to post pretty much any modified car from that show it would recieve instant piss taking. It's like there is some kind of competition (still) going on here to try and make the best 'funny' comment. It's jsut beginning to annoy me. Anyhow. I will shut up now.
Matt H

12th Jul 06 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've noticed that too

But you were wrong to try to take the piss out of stripped cars, there isn't really much to say about them

That gun thing is a bit gay though Ed
ed

12th Jul 06 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's just a bit of novalty. Bit silly, a bit like the break glass in case of emergancy thing with a cigar and some JD on this other car I saw a while back.

I wasn't taking the piss out of stripped cars. I was making a point.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Max Car of the show 22 database queries in 0.0123410 seconds