corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » LMF Vauxhall deception- shoot aftersales service

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LMF Vauxhall deception- shoot aftersales service
Lil_John
Banned

User status: Offline
29th Jun 06 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dean_W
quote:
Originally posted by Lil_John
i reckon you applied pressure and broke it.

I gave my badgeless grill some force when fitting.

It didn't break.

I reckon you did break it but are pretending you never.
mwg

29th Jun 06 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this isn't offday Lil_John
Lil_John
Banned

29th Jun 06 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty G

I realised that when i clicked the general chat lettering at the top of my screen.

thanks.
abdus

29th Jun 06 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty G

@Lil_john, go to bed now
PainZ

29th Jun 06 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have spent ££££'s with steve.

I have shown on his trade stands at shows and I can assure you he is a good man.

His pre sales and after sales have been second to non and all of his staff have been great.

This is the first bad thing I have ever heard about him, and to be honest it sounds like a whole load of bollocks.

LMF are a fantastic company. (full stop)
MatG

29th Jun 06 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

MatG works for them though? Is he Ian from LMF?
[Edited on 29-06-2006 by abdus]

No I am a floor layer, I dont work for them and my name is not Ian (I thought Mat in the user name may have given that away )

I just think your childish attempt to slander a company because you didnt get your own way is not on, the fact you have posted this on mig as well just proves to me you want to cause as much trouble for them as possible.

I would suggest you put more effort into talking to LMF and going about getting your broken grill or money back via the correct channels. The Office of Fair tradings is your best bet, once you win the case come back and tell us all about it

[Edited on 29-06-2006 by MatG]
Steve
Premium Member

29th Jun 06 at 17:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats LMF? Lick My Muff
MatG

29th Jun 06 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you just wish they did seat products steve
Joe

29th Jun 06 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
whats LMF? Lick My Muff

That would be LMM maybe its Lick My Fanny
Steve
Premium Member

29th Jun 06 at 18:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes you would be correct
abdus

29th Jun 06 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatG
quote:

MatG works for them though? Is he Ian from LMF?

No I am a floor layer, I dont work for them and my name is not Ian (I thought Mat in the user name may have given that away )

I just think your childish attempt to slander a company because you didnt get your own way is not on, the fact you have posted this on mig as well just proves to me you want to cause as much trouble for them as possible.

I would suggest you put more effort into talking to LMF and going about getting your broken grill or money back via the correct channels. The Office of Fair tradings is your best bet, once you win the case come back and tell us all about it

[Edited on 29-06-2006 by MatG]

Cause trouble? me? How?

Of course I would make people aware of my bad experience with LMF just like I talk good for other companies who offer the service customers expect.

Did you read my first post and how I ended it: asking if anybody work there? Since you know ALL of my intentions and read through my mind, please tell me why I asked that...

I called LMF several times yesterday, and they would just cut the line.....They did it and you say that they did not

Now you tell me to put more effort? I like this sense of humour

Call Mr Crook and tell him to come and reply here that he did not do what I have said in all my posts or deny any of the facts here..

I posted the grille back to them in bubblewrap to ensure that it reaches there like it was...(see my avatar as to how it was just before posting)

Maybe they broke it and don't want to accept liability...At least, send it back to me...I can make such kind of claims too...I can even say that they are keeping my stuff against my will and don;t want to return it to me and they got it through deception. A lot more things could be said...

So you think I'll win the case though the office of fair trading (being sarcastic )?

Anyway, what does the law stipulate? maybe you can help me on the Sale of Goods Act 1979, Consumer Protection Act, Theft Act etc...

Steve
Premium Member

29th Jun 06 at 18:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont get me involved
abdus

29th Jun 06 at 18:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
dont get me involved

edited

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » LMF Vauxhall deception- shoot aftersales service 22 database queries in 0.0178101 seconds