corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » DVLA Rant

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author DVLA Rant
Rileysport

User status: Offline
30th May 06 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and again my logbook comes back with 1.4 on it this is getting daft now, thats twice they've ignored my displacement change
Robin
Premium Member

30th May 06 at 11:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok, so they ignore the displacement change.... you ignore it too. if they arent bothered, neither should you be

anyway, if its insured as a 2 litre, thats fine
Rileysport

30th May 06 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by robmarriott
ok, so they ignore the displacement change.... you ignore it too. if they arent bothered, neither should you be

its just annoying, i've tried to inform them that i should be paying more road tax but they just won't listen
Ry_B
Banned

30th May 06 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rileysport
quote:

its just annoying, i've tried to inform them that i should be paying more road tax but they just won't listen

Well they obviously don't care, keep some proof that you've sent it off twice and then if they say anything then they shouldn't have a leg to stand on
Marc

30th May 06 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I guess I'm lucky, I've never had a problem with them!
JadeM
Premium Member

30th May 06 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rcb
quote:
quote:

Well they obviously don't care, keep some proof that you've sent it off twice and then if they say anything then they shouldn't have a leg to stand on

Dont think it works like that.....if your found out (regardless of if you say you tried to inform them) you will be fucked!!

Go to the dvla office instead of sending, they will get it done right then!!
Rileysport

30th May 06 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
quote:
Originally posted by Rcb
quote:
quote:

Dont think it works like that.....if your found out (regardless of if you say you tried to inform them) you will be fucked!!

Go to the dvla office instead of sending, they will get it done right then!!

good plan.. think theres one in Leeds
JadeM
Premium Member

30th May 06 at 11:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to remember the type of people that work in the dvla offices are no brain students, old coffin dodgers & refugees - most dont have a clue unless you go down in person & spell it out to them!!
Edd

30th May 06 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

wrong everything needs to be legit
broster
Premium Member

30th May 06 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ify ou read the back it says if your going ot be changing the tax band then you ned to go to a dvla office....
Rileysport

30th May 06 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
ify ou read the back it says if your going ot be changing the tax band then you ned to go to a dvla office....

better get my ass down there then eh... nipping down now
Rob H

30th May 06 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
You need to remember the type of people that work in the dvla offices are no brain students, old coffin dodgers & refugees - most dont have a clue unless you go down in person & spell it out to them!!

The head office is in Swansea... Nuff said!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » DVLA Rant 23 database queries in 0.0121882 seconds