corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Burnt out Calibre Coachworks Astra For Sale...........Again

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Burnt out Calibre Coachworks Astra For Sale...........Again
MatG

User status: Offline
1st Apr 06 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it would be cheaper to build it again than to restore it IMHO.

As said the engine is gone, the interior is gone, the brakes are most likely damaged form the heat of the fire, so all you are really bidding on is a shell, and that looks very warped

Even if it was 2k it wouldnt be worth it to buy unless you wanted to do something with it that was not intending to go on the road again. IE Arcade machine? Like the rally ones they have at motorshows etc?
JadeM
Premium Member

1st Apr 06 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im dubious it ever drove on the road to begin with!!
FlamingCorsa

1st Apr 06 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
IAZ - 8k was what they quoted on the question as buy it Now, so that obviously what they want,

CORSASH - not to mention any rubber thats melted which can form acid which if u het any on you can mean u need the limb removed

they quoted me a different buy it now price!!!! if i had the time i wud buy it........... but i dont really, soooooooooo much work gone into the car!!!
andys sxi
Premium Member

1st Apr 06 at 17:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is a well nice car always loved it i think it would b a nice project 4 ya iaz u could have a nice car collection goin if u got that

April 08 feature car
woodwardsbodyshop
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

1st Apr 06 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can see it now, iaz carries on the way he is doing, he'll own nearly every car at max live or atleast worked on them lol
Cheb

1st Apr 06 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why does it look so much like a hot wheels car, cheap and tacky - the kit does not suite the car.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Burnt out Calibre Coachworks Astra For Sale...........Again 23 database queries in 0.0102110 seconds