corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Heater cables come unclipped

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Heater cables come unclipped
Hazman

User status: Offline
12th Mar 06 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the other day i took out my heater fascia. I didnt realese it was possible to take it out with out having to unclip all the cables from the back until i had done it. i ended up unclipping all of them. shortly after i unclipped them, i was moving them out the way, when the grey one (one that adjusts the heat) just came out of the dash. Some how its managed to unclip itself, from where ever it connects to deep behind the dash. At the moment, i am having to drive round with a heater that only blows in cold air, because i cant adjust it. Does anyone know where the cable connects to, and how easy is it to reconnect it. i've looked in the haynes manual, and couldnt find anything
thanks

New Poll