corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Real new CTR pics from geneva!!!!!!!

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Real new CTR pics from geneva!!!!!!!
Nismo

User status: Offline
1st Mar 06 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
The Vauxhall will break, the Honda wont

exaclty
JadeM
Premium Member

1st Mar 06 at 16:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think that CTR looks more the complete car & VXR looks more halford & bodge.

ackers2302

1st Mar 06 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone know the performance stats for the CTR
antscorsa

1st Mar 06 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

b basically the same as the ep3, 0-60 around 6.4. 200bhp possiby more not too much torque but aparently that is to be changed with this engine. 145 top end
Ditch

1st Mar 06 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

197bhp... if your gonna praise it at least know the facts
Steve
Premium Member

1st Mar 06 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i suspect its heavier than the old one
Steve
Premium Member

1st Mar 06 at 16:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you do realise the road going ones will probably look loads different anyway, for a start they wont have tinted glass like that, and i would be surprised if those alloys came in the road production model too
RS6

1st Mar 06 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love it all
antscorsa

1st Mar 06 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah im guessin it will be a tad heavier, all new cars are with the new saftery regs etc.
Steve
Premium Member

1st Mar 06 at 17:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RS6
i love it anal

yes this does not surprise me much
AdiSRI

1st Mar 06 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa_Sam
you do realise the road going ones will probably look loads different anyway, for a start they wont have tinted glass like that, and i would be surprised if those alloys came in the road production model too

The alloys deffo wont, those are 20's with 245/35/20 's on....
Ojc

1st Mar 06 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The closet Delta Kit lovers come out all of a sudden.
Paul_J

1st Mar 06 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's the 20" inch rims that make me want to throw up the most.
mwg

1st Mar 06 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Matty G
Civic Type-R

Geordie LaForge

Delta Kitted Fiesta

carnoisseurcraig

1st Mar 06 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
after being in a CTR last weekend my vectra is much better built inside with nice plastic. engine won't break unless it's abused.

The old type r's were boring but have you drove or been inside the new civic. TOTALLY DIFFERENT!! I assure you you would change your mind!!

The engine has been refined with better mid range torque. Its 200 ps so around 205 bhp.

Good thing is with the honda compared to the vauxhall. Like for like, you trade in the vauxhall in 3 years time its only going to be worth 30% of its purchase value compared to the Hondas 57%

The Vauxhall will sell more than the Honda due to the Fleet offers Vauxhall have compared to Honda. We are hoping to sell 50,000 of these over a 4 year period till the next model change.
mwg

1st Mar 06 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You must work for Honda
carnoisseurcraig

1st Mar 06 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i do. This car will grow on you. I thought the new shape was horrible and im still not sure of the back. but the majority of customers coming through the door and BUYING the new shape honda is unreal.

Its the best seller for march by a counrty mile. Its causing a stir in the motor trade and people who work on the sales side will tell you the same. 90% of the magazines and critics loved it. This car is designed for the C sector in mind. Thats family cars. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but in out showroom we have a huge poster of it as you walk in to gauge peoples reaction. So far most people love it.

This will be a big seller for honda, i personally dont care if like it or dont like it, Honda customers love it and 70% of buyers will be repeat customers as once you buy into Honda's package very few people leave.
vibrio
Banned

1st Mar 06 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by carnoisseurcraig
quote:
after being in a CTR last weekend my vectra is much better built inside with nice plastic. engine won't break unless it's abused.

The old type r's were boring but have you drove or been inside the new civic. TOTALLY DIFFERENT!! I assure you you would change your mind!!

The engine has been refined with better mid range torque. Its 200 ps so around 205 bhp.

Good thing is with the honda compared to the vauxhall. Like for like, you trade in the vauxhall in 3 years time its only going to be worth 30% of its purchase value compared to the Hondas 57%

The Vauxhall will sell more than the Honda due to the Fleet offers Vauxhall have compared to Honda. We are hoping to sell 50,000 of these over a 4 year period till the next model change.

200ps is 197hp

trade in depends on the model. I don;t like the new civic at all and the interior is gash and messy.
carnoisseurcraig

1st Mar 06 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah. your right its 197 bhp. dunno what i was thinking there. I know what your saying depends on the model. but you wont find a vauxhall thats keeping more than 40% of its value. It will fluctuate depending on model but will never hold more than the honda and that i would gladly put my house on.

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Real new CTR pics from geneva!!!!!!! 22 database queries in 0.0190380 seconds