corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Flux have cancelled my insurance.......

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flux have cancelled my insurance.......
RichACS
Banned

User status: Offline
7th Feb 06 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Adrian Flux [snip]

[Keep it legal]

[Edited on 08-02-2006 by Ian]
Kerry

7th Feb 06 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lodge a complaint

they will have to look into it then

also threaten them with the fsa
ainsley_brader

7th Feb 06 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you want anyone to rag it about while your not insured let me know

On a serious note though flux really do suck i had them threatening me with court over an unpaid amount, a carefully worded letter to them saw them refunding me the remaining 9 months of my policy with no handling charge!

As said threaten them with ombudsman/court whatever and they will soon buckle. I suspect the name flux is well known to the insurance ombudsman.
Ian
Site Administrator

7th Feb 06 at 20:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look on the bright side - you don't need to claim.

By all accounts they have displayed terrible customer service on a number of occasions. They're just cheaper than most other places for modified cars.

Proper companies often want twice what they quote, but when you staff the place with people who appear to display an idiotic lack of competence, your overheads tend to be somewhat lower.

[Edited on 08-02-2006 by Ian]
MJ

7th Feb 06 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had this with my car, they wanted the modified form, but they didnt send an envolpe so i phone them and they sent an envolpe out. then i got a letter saying they would cancel insurance if i did not send it with 10 days but i had already sent it. so on the phone again then they sent me another form so filled it out but no envolpe even tho they say it was included so i sent it myself. then i got another letter saying this is final warning. then i phoned them up again and they had both form they said it is automatic
Marshall

7th Feb 06 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never thought id say it but im glad my parents are farmers, all our cars are on the farm's NFU insurance and its soo cheap. The cars are insured for ANYONE with a licence to drive, who have have our farms "permission", fully comp. and everything. So im fully covered to drive our little corsa 1.5 td insurance group 5 4 about £400, aswell as all of our other cars including an espace, which is handy 4 taxiing about my mates back from a nite out. This is very handy 4 a 17yo.
This convience and inexpense, however doesn't deny the fact that they are complete bugars if u claim, or have any minor disagreement like with schoey. But at the end of the day thats how they make their money and your gunna get that whichever company ur with.
schoey

7th Feb 06 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so im not the only one then, hmmm, might even give them the link to this page!

Something like this has never happened to me before so i dont really know how to deal with it.

What should i do and where can i get help? I need my car and cant afford to pay another deposit and deffo dont think i should be paying a higher premium that i was!
Kerry

7th Feb 06 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/consumer/
Kerry

7th Feb 06 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plenty info here

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/consumer/02_HOW/Complain/mn_complaint.html
AK

7th Feb 06 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AF - biggest bunch of cocks in the business. Useless twats, shite cust service, money grabbing. Thats my personal view of them.

Complete waste of space....

They offer cheap premiums.... but with no service. Once they have your cash they couldnt be fucked.

schoey

7th Feb 06 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks a lot guys, really appreciate it!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Flux have cancelled my insurance....... 22 database queries in 0.0089402 seconds