corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » I need someone to help out with the Yorkshire region - Organiser position available

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I need someone to help out with the Yorkshire region - Organiser position available
Matt H

User status: Offline
   18th Nov 05 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you would like to put your name/another member forward for doing this please do so in this thread

The region has been very quiet recently & it is not how I want it to stay! Im sure you all feel the same!

With me organising the clubs events it takes up a lot of my time. This years we have plans to attend more shows as a club & we are having 2 national meets, one of these being a weekend away. Obviously this will take up even more time so it seems like a sensible move & a step in the right direction if we appoint another organiser.

This will take the weight off of my shoulders a little & put the regions events back into the hands of the regions members

There aren't too many responsiblities, just keeping an eye on things & organising the regular meets etc. Anyone who abuses their powers in any way will have their organiser status taken from them immedietely.

Any questions please ask in here. Don't U2U me about it please, lets keep it all together in this one thread.

Thanks all

Matt
Ludacris Turbo

19th Nov 05 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jacko(boyracer2002). He could organise a yorkshire chav hunt with paint ball guns and eggs
Kif

19th Nov 05 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt. You know i would be up for that. Just with me being newer than some of the others on here i think it might stop me, but keep me in mind
Matt H

19th Nov 05 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep I haven't forgotten about you asking Keith
Wrighty

19th Nov 05 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keith gets my vote he seems to know a lot of people and get on with nearly everyone
Kif

20th Nov 05 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by yzjon
keith gets my vote he seems to know a lot of people and get on with nearly everyone

Cheers mate

( money is in the post to you )
Wrighty

20th Nov 05 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl-well you do! will be good to get this region moving anyway!
Kif

20th Nov 05 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats what i'd aim to do if my constiuants get behind me
JessKate

20th Nov 05 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keith gets my vote!
boyracer2002

20th Nov 05 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

keith the gay homosexual get my vote too as i cant be arsed getting involved anymore myself
Carl

20th Nov 05 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We need people that keep their word and don't fuck people about though. I for one have been fucked about by Corsa-boy-keith.
Matt H

20th Nov 05 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
We need people that keep their word and don't fuck people about though. I for one have been fucked about by Corsa-boy-keith.

Literally?

What happned?
scoob
Premium Member

20th Nov 05 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i comming back to the corsa world and i live in yorkshire
Carl

20th Nov 05 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
quote:

Literally?

What happned?

Agreed to buy some glasses off me, went to meet him at meadowhall, had to get train and go round meadowhall with the girlfriend before i met him, waited around, he got sacked on that day so went, wasted a day plus the trauma of meadowhall and public transport! missed the train then caught the wrong one back and was late for work. So that day was a complete waste of a day. Anyway said he still wanted them, tried arrangeing to meet, said he would come to Barnsley since the inconvienience was kind of his fault. Tried arranging a place and he said he didn't know anywhere in Barnsley.

Made no effort to think of a meeting place, probably because its now winter and who wants sun glasses in winter! but instead of just say look i'm not interested he fucked me about in a way as I could have easily posted them.

Posted about it before but removed it as i thought he was a sound lad. No hard feelings just think this is hardly someone worthy of being an organiser for an entire region.
Kif

21st Nov 05 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
quote:

Literally?

What happned?

Agreed to buy some glasses off me, went to meet him at meadowhall, had to get train and go round meadowhall with the girlfriend before i met him, waited around, he got sacked on that day so went, wasted a day plus the trauma of meadowhall and public transport! missed the train then caught the wrong one back and was late for work. So that day was a complete waste of a day. Anyway said he still wanted them, tried arrangeing to meet, said he would come to Barnsley since the inconvienience was kind of his fault. Tried arranging a place and he said he didn't know anywhere in Barnsley.

Made no effort to think of a meeting place, probably because its now winter and who wants sun glasses in winter! but instead of just say look i'm not interested he fucked me about in a way as I could have easily posted them.

Posted about it before but removed it as i thought he was a sound lad. No hard feelings just think this is hardly someone worthy of being an organiser for an entire region.

Fair point mate. I actually did try meeting. A few times actually, i did want the shades and the thing about meadowhall was out of my control. Just more like unlucky timing.

But i do keep my word and you can ask a few people off here, even if they dont know me hopfully they will agree. JessKate is proberly the best person to ask as she has known me for nearly 5 years and she knows what kind of person i'm like. I'm not trying to get all my mates or whatever to stick up for me coz i couldnt give a shite if i do do the organising or not. I would just like more hands on stuff with my most viewed site. I wouldnt fail at that because i like to think that its somthing that i can do.

Sorry for the essay and what not, but if the posistion dont go to me, i aint gonna cry about it.

Keith
SXI_SAM

21st Nov 05 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keith Gets My Vote!
Carly

21st Nov 05 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does whoever it is get to touch matthew?
Carly

21st Nov 05 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt H

21st Nov 05 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carly
Does whoever it is get to touch matthew?

Depends on who that person is
Matt H

21st Nov 05 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So Keith & Carl

Shall we just put that little problem behind us then? Sounds like the intention was there to meet you, things obviously happened & it all went wrong. Being dragged around Meadowhall by your girlfriend is the ultimate ball breaker though

So, from what I see so far Keith is most peoples choice. Any objections?

Andy (Scoob) also seems interested, Im not gonna make a decision on it just yet but it seems it is between you two.

Carly can be my glamourous assistant
Carly

21st Nov 05 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wickedy Bo
mike16v

21st Nov 05 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ludacris Turbo
Jacko(boyracer2002). He could organise a yorkshire chav hunt with paint ball guns and eggs

sounds like fun to me
Ludacris Turbo

21st Nov 05 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike16v
quote:
Originally posted by Ludacris Turbo

sounds like fun to me

You'd get shot up and covered in eggs though
boyracer2002

21st Nov 05 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keith seems to be doing the same with me at the min about these brakes

i withdraw my comment about choosing keith for doing this

Kif

21st Nov 05 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WTF. I'm coming tomorow you big gay bear (jacko)

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » I need someone to help out with the Yorkshire region - Organiser position available 23 database queries in 0.1919482 seconds