corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » JUST WON BIDDING ON ANOTEHR CORSA ON EBAY......need advice tho, look inside

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JUST WON BIDDING ON ANOTEHR CORSA ON EBAY......need advice tho, look inside
Wrighty

User status: Offline
4th Oct 05 at 07:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they dont even look THAT good
Corsa_Carl

4th Oct 05 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We have them on our saxo Iaz.

They are huge unit's and were really difficult to fit. We did custom brackets on the sides of the lights onto the slam, then adapted to brakets on top to extend to where the old units were bolted to. Have to do alot of cutting to get them on.....

Then extended the wings and bonnet to suit. The bumper is custom so we have just built it up around the lights......

Thats when the wings weren't finished. They were serious work to get on!

Good luck with it Iaz!

Chris

get pics of your sax
Tom

4th Oct 05 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iaz I don't know how u need motivation to finish the vx220 I would rather be doing that than fitting punto headlights to a corsa I saw jag corsa in tweeks last week, looks really well finished btw
FlamingCorsa

5th Oct 05 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the vx220 is just so horriable to work on, the fibreglass is so think, literly just think enough and no more to make it to heavy which makes it hidious to repair, also instead of having rubber seals that push on like all cars i come across they just glue them on with VERY VERY sticky glue, the fibreglass cracks before the glue does put it that way!!

rounded it down to audi a4 lights?? punto mk2 lights or seat lion?? any others??
Matt H

5th Oct 05 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not Punto MK2, been done before.

I'll have a think
Jake

5th Oct 05 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

peugeot 406 ?
FlamingCorsa

5th Oct 05 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just put new theard up with headlights on go choose please!!!

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » JUST WON BIDDING ON ANOTEHR CORSA ON EBAY......need advice tho, look inside 22 database queries in 0.0150950 seconds