corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Driving without insurance

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Driving without insurance
J da Silva

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 05 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Life!
vibrio
Banned

2nd Oct 05 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
LMAO @ this thread!

Why do people always moan that "I thought I was covered..." in these sort of situations; do people on here never bother checking their insurance documents to see what level of cover they have?

Bloody clueless!

I thought the withdrawl method worked - yes tell that to the child support agency lol
Karen

2nd Oct 05 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Icy
quote:
Originally posted by foxy lady
And no Icy u dont know who it is.

2nd guess is the 18yr off faceparty with the 350z

eh as if
Katie

2nd Oct 05 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JayMSRi
quote:
Originally posted by LukeGSi
quote:
Originally posted by foxy lady
Got stopped while slightly going too fast against my car but just got told there was a back brake light out phew!
But I got caught later that night again and asked for my insurance as I didnt look old enough to own a car of that standard

I don't know what the ban/fine will be but I hope it's harsh! I could accept doing something a bit silly once, but twice in the same day/night is down right stupid. Idiots like you should get the bus...

If this was anyone else, they would be ripped into by now and said they deserve a harsh punishment and called a "chav" etc, but as its a friend of most people on here it makes it "ok" does it?

Agree with what Luke says, hope your punishment is harsh, and I hope you get banned...

Exactly what i was thinking!! Anybody else would be ripped apart, but because it's karen, most people think it's ok it's not, it's stupid.
Sam
Premium Member

2nd Oct 05 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Sam
LMAO @ this thread!

Why do people always moan that "I thought I was covered..." in these sort of situations; do people on here never bother checking their insurance documents to see what level of cover they have?

Bloody clueless!

I thought the withdrawl method worked - yes tell that to the child support agency lol

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Driving without insurance 22 database queries in 0.0112412 seconds