corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » euro style cars...in the uk

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author euro style cars...in the uk
Martin_C

User status: Offline
6th Sep 05 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw a mk4 polo up here with them, if people say ronals look like wheel trims, then ats cups are steelies

manta gte alloys, polished, ET30 never seen that before, probs look crap tho
Poundie™

6th Sep 05 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DISHED SPEEDLINES!
Pop

6th Sep 05 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm really liking these wheels at the moment ... think they would look good on the right car that was smooth and slammed

MatG

6th Sep 05 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have yet to see a single true euro styled corsa in the UK, they all look like people trying to be euro but not really having a clue what to do with their cars.

Some are around now but most are not a patch on the cars the German the French etc etc are producing. This can be said for more or less any car marque other than VAG group. British are very good at the OEM+ / Euro /Smooth / Detail look when it comes to VAG cars but the Germans still have the extra bit of definition in there cars some how.
Martin_C

6th Sep 05 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to me that wouldnt look out of place in germany?
MatG

6th Sep 05 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry I dont agree - not taking anything away form your car Martin , its a cool car but its far from euro cool and the standards of what the europeans get.
Poundie™

6th Sep 05 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant see martains being out of place in germany tbh! Mine wouldnt be too far off, but hey, ive only just started, the outside wont be done til show season 2005 anways, interior work at the mo!
Martin_C

6th Sep 05 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plus...most euro cars i see are flip paint and corners splitters...and i really do not like that look..

euro to me is arches, smoothish bodywork (you dont see many euro golfs with no door handles, thats a silly uk thing), pastel paint, nice rims, and low.
drax

6th Sep 05 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah everyone ive showed the ATS cups to said they look like deep dish steelies! but ive fallen in love with them, if you find a decent place that sells them mate give me a pm, ive got two links but they dont look too proper

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » euro style cars...in the uk 22 database queries in 0.0134020 seconds