corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got pulled by the police tonight going quite quick....

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got pulled by the police tonight going quite quick....
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
25th Aug 05 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey
i fucking hate the twats on here who start laying into policemen. they are only doing their job FFS, and is cocks like Butler who just end up giving young male drivers a stereotypical image.
timrud, nice one getting out of that though

i dont think youve ever met the police round here, how can you say i give young drivers a stereotypical image when you dont even know anything about me. they might be doing there job, and maybe some of them are alright, but alot of them abuse their power.

sadly you probably are a chavtastic boy racer. funny I've never ever had a problem with the police yes I drive a car with a loud exhaust.
City

25th Aug 05 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dtm exhausts are ghey
Tom

25th Aug 05 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's no correct way to deal with them, it's all depends on their mood and character.
Butler

25th Aug 05 at 14:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
quote:
i fucking hate the twats on here who start laying into policemen. they are only doing their job FFS, and is cocks like Butler who just end up giving young male drivers a stereotypical image.

i dont think youve ever met the police round here, how can you say i give young drivers a stereotypical image when you dont even know anything about me. they might be doing there job, and maybe some of them are alright, but alot of them abuse their power.

sadly you probably are a chavtastic boy racer. funny I've never ever had a problem with the police yes I drive a car with a loud exhaust.

You dont even know me. Nor have I ever, but it happens.
MJ

25th Aug 05 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got pulled over on sunday night 2nd day after having the gsi on the road, pulled me over after following me for about 10miles on the motorway to say we have done a check on ur car and this car has no tax and insurance, i said yes it has the tax disc is on the window and it got insurered on sat. they then said ok we believe you and let me go lol
Ludacris Turbo

25th Aug 05 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by timrud_
Thats probably because straight away I admited I WAS wrong...

Usually I'll not do anything mad on that road unless I can see its clear, was purely because we were eager to see if the car had rectified its problem.

Mistake made and lession learnt, without the need for my clean licence to get mucky

[Edited on 25-08-2005 by timrud_]

What road where you on?
richard_syko
Banned

25th Aug 05 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got flashed at the wrong side of 100mph, was on a country lane ( a long staright) and we where going opposite ways.

Thats my kind of policing.
timrud_

25th Aug 05 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ludacris...

If your in Rotherham, on the big B&Q rounderbout go up towards J35 (think its the A629????) first duel carrageway long and up hill, the little rounderbout, and short duel carrageway to a rounderbout where there is an Esso, was the shorter of the two, going out of town I shot past him, then came back on myself and he stopped me on the other side.

Not driving tonight, out in the Astra so I should be incident free for me LOL
Ludacris Turbo

25th Aug 05 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who doesn't boot it up there
timrud_

25th Aug 05 at 19:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We dont call it the race road for nothing LOL
Ludacris Turbo

26th Aug 05 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the dearne valley parkway is better!
timrud_

26th Aug 05 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too many places for the police to sit on there have to be careful!
Charlene

26th Aug 05 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you always speed like?
timrud_

26th Aug 05 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The car has a fair bit of potential so its a shame in the right places not to use it
Charlene

26th Aug 05 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fair point but what you gonna say if you got caught again? Say the same to get let off?
timrud_

26th Aug 05 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never expect to get off.....

Every time you play it by ear. But I work in the legal system, and I know when the police are asking leading questions (i.e. not enough proof, so they will try and get you to incriminate yourself).

Also you can tell in the first minute from the officers deminour and tone of voice if you will be getting pushed for a prosecution!
Cybermonkey

28th Aug 05 at 02:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
quote:

You dont even know me. Nor have I ever, but it happens.

I have been stopped twice for speeding, both times i was doing 38 in a 30. The first time it was a 30 section for 100m and then into a 40 again through a town centre, it was 2am and i was polite t the policeman and recognised that i was in the wrong, he told me to get on my way and watch the speed limit.
second time i was just not paying attention to the speedo and was caught by radar doing 38 again in a 30. I knew i was in the wrong, and spoke to the officer in a decent manner whilst he talked about the dangers of speeding in a 30 zone with schools nearby. to be honest, it opened my eyes a bit and he just told me to keep to the 30 limit in future. dare i say i should have received 3 points on both accounts. after that i was very careful about my speed in 30/40 zones.
The policemen involved did their jobs well IMO because i took extra care after the second time.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got pulled by the police tonight going quite quick.... 22 database queries in 0.0163190 seconds