corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » My CORSA B SPLITTING - BODY KIT, ALLOYS, LIGHTS, ICE + MORE - SOME ON EBAY NOW ...

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My CORSA B SPLITTING - BODY KIT, ALLOYS, LIGHTS, ICE + MORE - SOME ON EBAY NOW ...
5doormodder

User status: Offline
18th Jun 05 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just purchased a Honda CRX Del Sol So im now putting my modified 1.2 16v 2000 x reg corsa b back to standard to sell and splitting all the parts on it which are now all up for offer !!

The bits I am splitting from the car are as follows:

* Twin exit (duplex) exhaust system twin oval upswept - on ebay -

link to ebay auction: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7982691130

* corsa b custom door pockets trimmed in black vynil with jbl components kit included - cost me well over £200 SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!

* Private CORSA reg plate - S8 OORSA - Looks stunning and turns so many heads - Perfect for someone with the initials SB like me!! - OFFERS

Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6540674434

* SLR - Style wing mirrors with indicators and corsa b base plates - all colour coded in arden blue - these cost me £100 rare mirrors not often ound on corsas - OFFERS !

Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36682&item=7981853093&rd=1

* Smoked gen 3 lexus style rear lights - the best ones available - Offers !

Ebay link : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72247&item=7981959880&rd=1

* Clear Euro style RHD E marked headlights - OFFERS !

Ebay link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=23009&item=7981957200&rd=1

All the parts listed below are currently NOT on ebay - but might be listed soon !!

* Modified 'panique' front bumper with the front grill top grill removed and bottom grill removed too - would look great with an extended corsa bonnet - does have some slight damage to the passengers side, but i can rapair that for the buyer no problem - its in arden blue but could probably do with a respray after i have repaired it ! - OFFERS !

* Modified corsa 'euro' type rear bumper, number plate light removed and smothed over, also exhaust recess removed to make it look symetrical because i have twin upswept exhaust system fitted - For hose of you without smooth boots thinking how do i light my numberplate up? I re-located two white led lights under the boot lock surround which are wired to the origial boot np light wire, so they come on when you turn your lights on as normal! - OFFERS !

* Twin stainless steel scorpion exhaust stsyem - I bought this off a friend with intent to fit it to my corsa but never got around to doing it, its used but in great condition and will last forever because its staniless steel ! - OFFERS !

-----------------PICS TO COME SOON------------------

* Panique side skirts in arden blue, not modified - OFFERS !

* Arden blue colour coded arches, these have been smoothed properly do not have dimples looking for about - OFFERS !

-- SEE PIC ABOVE -----

* 17 Inch ET45 5 Spoke alloys wheels - not a single mark on them like new ! come with 205/40/r-17 tyres which have tones of tread like new also - covered less than 1000 miles !

Tread on tyres !!

* Full corsa boot install for sale - DEPOSIT LEFT SO NOW PROVISIONALY SOLD !!

* Stainless steel battery cover - OFFERS

PICS COMMING SOON

* Chrome strut brace - will fit all corsas - OFFERS

PICS COMMING SOON

Theres probably loads more parts for sale which ive forgotten about, make me offers on anything you want, will not accept silly offers - if i dont get much intrest on here i will be selling the lot on eBay !

Will get some pictures up soon of all the parts not yet pictured !!

The car itself :

The corsa is going to be sold as almost standard, it has only covered 46k miles, full service history, original recipt from vaux, only one previous onwer before me, HPI clear with certificate, m.o.t til september and 2 months tax remaining, comes with a clifford concept 350 g5 alarm (new out) with remote central locking and remote boot opening !!! It will have a few other subtle little modifications like 15 inch alloys lowered 60mm with ebc drilled and groved front discs and blue stuff pads + tinted windows all round nice stainless steel exhaust and sony cd player + original casette player + nice rear subtle rare spoiler and chrome bonnet power lifters.

Bodywork wise it will be standardish - Its done 46k miles has electric windows, heated + electric mirrors, leather gear gaiter with chrome surround, some colour coded dash parts etc - its de-badged but i still have the badges somewhere if you want to put them back on.

The car has a few small scratches and stone chips on the bonnet and also a tiny dent in the drivers wing, but nothing major that cant be put right for a couple of quid.

Im looking for a quick sale on the corsa, will accept offers around £2200 o.n.o for the car as described above, as cant afford to keep 2 cars running and dont have the room on the drive !! - Will post pics soon !!

[Edited on 25-06-2005 by 5doormodder]

[Edited on 26-06-2005 by 5doormodder]
marklawton

18th Jun 05 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pics of strut brace and both exhust please
adelcorsa

18th Jun 05 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds good get some pics up
klx_boy_2k4

18th Jun 05 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pics of the stuff mate, Im pretty close(middlesbrough) and might be interested! Defos in the plate if its the right price as my initials are SB

[Edited on 18-06-2005 by klx_boy_2k4]
danny boyo

18th Jun 05 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im intrested in the install send me pics please im also in boro
steve_b

18th Jun 05 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im interested in the headlights!
Viperboy

18th Jun 05 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im interested in the,
Panique side skirts and the stainless steel scorpion exhaust possibly both of them!

Can u get sum pics up and what prices you lookin for?
5doormodder

18th Jun 05 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool - thanks for the intrest guys - well get making some offers on parts before they go on ebay ! - i will get some pictures up tonight, hopefully of all the parts mentioned above ! Most of them are still on the car, but will be removed in the next few days to be replaced with standard parts.

5doormodder

18th Jun 05 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and for you guys that are from boro, Im living in derby and dont very often get to redcar (having said that i was there yesterday) - I might be comming back up there for a few days some time in the next weekend. ( either sat-sun mon-tuesday) so make some offers i could meet up at majuba carpark or something.

thanks
5doormodder

18th Jun 05 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also dont be confused by my name - everything mentioned is for a 3 DOOR corsa - not a 5door - I cant change my damn name !!! LOL !!!
klx_boy_2k4

18th Jun 05 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much are you wanting for the plate?
5doormodder

18th Jun 05 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MAKE ME OFFERS PLEASE - ALSO BEAR IN MIND THERE WILL BE AN £80 TRANSFER FEE ONTOP !
ChazSXi

18th Jun 05 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for 17's?
5doormodder

18th Jun 05 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ARGHHH ! I SAID MAKE OFFERS !! LOL - LOOKING FOR OFFERS AROUND THE £400 MARK - THESE ARE LIKR BRAND NEW STUNNING

collection from derby also !

[Edited on 18-06-2005 by 5doormodder]
marklawton

18th Jun 05 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THE DUPLEX EXHUST, IS IT JUST THE BACK BOX OR FROM THE CAT BACK. ALSO DO YOU NEED TO GET YOU SPARE WHEEL REMOVED
mattwhite

18th Jun 05 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alloys look tops mate, id buy um if i hadnt just brought some new 1's.

can u send me pics of battery cover and how much roughly you'd want for it?

email address is : mattwhite2002@hotmail.com
gtv

19th Jun 05 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for just the shelf?
5doormodder

19th Jun 05 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

marklawton - Duplex is just the rear box with an extending pipe which goes round the wheel well so it does NOT need to be removed. These are factory made exhausts for the corsa b not home made bodged ones.

mattwhite - Thanks for the comments, will get pics up of the battery cover want about £13 inc p+p for the battery cover

gtv - Not sellingthe shelf seperate its included with the boot install only

Thanks for the intrest guys
5doormodder

19th Jun 05 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LAST FE PEOPLE WHO U2U'D ME - MY BOX MUST BE FULL AND ITS JAMED UP ON ME - IT WILL NOT LET ME OPEN MY MESSAGES NOW GRRRRR
Sandsy

19th Jun 05 at 10:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hiya i pm'd you saying i would pay your asking price for the exhaust and could have the money in three weeks time, is that ok with you?
5doormodder

19th Jun 05 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi, exhaust is currently still fitted to the car but will be removed in a week or so, I might still have the exhaust in 3 weeks but if someone offers me a good price i will sell, get back to me when you have the cash and i'll let you know if ive still got them

thanks mate
stevegreetham

19th Jun 05 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sent you another u2u regarding the rear bumper mate, just saying i will get back to you tonight or tomorrow morning if thats ok....its looking promising though
5doormodder

19th Jun 05 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay steve no probs, I can post the bumper to you if you like for an extra £15 quid
Dan_R

19th Jun 05 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yo, is the bonnet sold, if not how much you looking for it?
p.whitehouse

19th Jun 05 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are the mirrors electric mate?also wot price you looking for the upswept exhaust

<<  1    2  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » My CORSA B SPLITTING - BODY KIT, ALLOYS, LIGHTS, ICE + MORE - SOME ON EBAY NOW ... 24 database queries in 0.1072438 seconds