corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got caught speeding this morning, what will I get?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Got caught speeding this morning, what will I get?
Mattss Corsa

User status: Offline
9th Feb 05 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, it doesnt seem to alert u much wen u go over speed limit, just that BEEP, the snoopers make u think, and hesitate, and slow u down, as they used a voice on that, and well when i got it, it had newest update on it mate, i tested it broster, just wasnt pleased, preferd the s4 neo with the RLD add on, and the S6, Bit Pricey tho

[Edited on 09-02-2005 by Mattss Corsa]
Martin

9th Feb 05 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mattss Corsa
So when we ask for the calibration certificate, what should we expect lol, as ill be talking like i know what im on about ? Cheers

just a certificate that shows in been tried and tested that morning, so it is as accurate as it can be. because if its not calibrated it can only be 98% accurate, which means there is a chance (as small as it is) that its wrong

Corsa--Combat

9th Feb 05 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think i went past CID at 80 the second day i past my test, i havent heard out yet but its only bin a week n a half.
bradfincham

9th Feb 05 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alex not your year is it mate!!

dont worry about it till it comes through, i got flashed by camera van and never heard anything from them i was doing 50 in a 40 limit!
Andy_N9~DYB

9th Feb 05 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldny worry till it came through

if it does its still no the end o the world..

just throw it in the bin and hope the procurator fiscal is too busy with murders and rapes to be bothered with a speeding offence

the calibration certificate is a good one

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Got caught speeding this morning, what will I get? 23 database queries in 0.0105932 seconds