corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Tutorials & FAQ » Using the Site » Using the U2U Messenger

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Using the U2U Messenger
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
31st Dec 04 at 14:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The messenger window is a pop-up, which some browsers or browser add-on software will block. Please disable pop-up stoppers before telling us that it doesn't work. It also won't open in Internet Explorer if the security settings are too high.

If you want to go straight there without using a pop-up, go here: http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/u2u.php

Abuse of u2u is just as serious as abuse in posts. If you need to complain about the contents of a private message, keep it and let me know about the problem.
Richie

4th Jan 05 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

May i add that if you have your browser set to open every link in a new window, you will have problems with the link Ian gave.

I advise disabling this if your having problems
Ian
Site Administrator

6th Jan 05 at 01:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, or copy and paste the link in to your address bar.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Tutorials & FAQ » Using the Site » Using the U2U Messenger 24 database queries in 0.0082400 seconds