corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Tutorials & FAQ » Using the Site » Problems with logging in

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problems with logging in
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
31st Dec 04 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you get a message that your password is incorrect, use 'Get New Password' to get a new one.

If you get no message then your password is probably fine. Firstly clear your cookies. Secondly, ensure firewall or anti-spy software is either accepting cookies or preferably disabled all together, if only temporarily in order to diagnose the problem.

You can delete all cookies set by this web site using this link - http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/misc.php?action=logout&clearall=cookies

You can clear cookies in Internet Explorer by going to Tools menu, Internet Options, Delete Cookies.

You can clear cookies in Firefox by going to Tools menu, Options, Privacy, Show Cookies, Remove All Cookies.

You can usually disable firewall or anti-spy software by right-clicking its icon adjacent to the clock on the bottom right of your screen and choosing the option to disable protection.

If you are still unable to log in, try it from another computer.

If your email address is wrong and you can't use 'Get New Password', contact me.

If your email address is correct but mails don't arrive, check your junk folder, then contact me.

If you don't know your username, contact me.

If after having done all of the above you are still having problems please contact me. If you have not done all of the above, you will be asked to do all of the above.

When you contact me, give me as much detail as you can. 'It doesn't work' is not sufficient detail.

[Edited on 11-05-2010 by Ian]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Tutorials & FAQ » Using the Site » Problems with logging in 24 database queries in 0.0046060 seconds