corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » so how was the donny cruise????

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author so how was the donny cruise????
barmstrong

User status: Offline
27th Sep 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree, did you go? i was lookin out for your car (the one on your avatar) but didnt see it, or did you go in summat else?
Bill_corsa_1.2

27th Sep 04 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah right. yer, i went in daves car- the red alfa 147 gta.
i was wearin me dennis the menace top though- so you may ahve seen me

streetlife sent me an email about ten minutes before the cruise, but i didnt read it till after.
They said it was 'out of their hands' , and that they were disappointed.
which would proabbly lead me to the same conclusion as jimmy
J da Silva

27th Sep 04 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, I feel you are thinking like a man nowadays.
stevegreetham

27th Sep 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Police called to custom cars meeting

Police were called to the Vue cinema at Doncaster Leisure Park on Saturday night when around 1000 custom cars converged on the car park.
Some Had travelled from as far a field as Cambridgeshire for the unofficial rally, which had been organised by word of mouth, but there were no public order problems said a police spokesman.
Officers were alerted to the situation by CCTV operators but said no offences were being committed.
When vehicles finally moved off later in the evening large amounts of litter was strewn around the car park and council workmen were brought in to clear up the mess .

apparently this was in the local paper afterwards

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » so how was the donny cruise???? 23 database queries in 0.0076170 seconds