corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what do i need to do.............

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what do i need to do.............
Redcorsa69

User status: Offline
24th Sep 04 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to convert my new car to look like an M3. Its an E36 325i SE with M3 alloys. All I can think of is mirrors lights, badges and skirts. The engines gonna get chipped with a K&N and exhaust to follow and eventually nitrous, so it will have the balls to back it up, but its already 192bhp so a good start
_Allan_

24th Sep 04 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sell it and buy an M3
MarkM

24th Sep 04 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Agreed^^^
Kerry

24th Sep 04 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cream leather
Redcorsa69

24th Sep 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How did I know I'd get stupid comments like that! I cant afford to buy an M3 a group 20 car will be stupid to insure, so 192bhp will be enough for me. But I want to make it look nice, not a crime!! Cheers Kerry (some useful input!!) but it already has black leather and its in pretty good condition, so its just the exterior I wanna concentrate on. An As stated in a BMW forum guys "the 325i is the next best thing to the M3 with startling performance without the high running costs!"
Kerry

24th Sep 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok didnt know it had leather

erm wots the zorst like and dont m3 have twin back box?
bradfincham

24th Sep 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is a corsa site mate!!
Try bmw forums. obviosly a m3 kit
Kerry

24th Sep 04 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Genuine M3 front bumper with EVO Couple front lip
Genuine M3 rear bumper and diffuser
Genuine M3 EVO rear lights (not fitted Yet)
Genuine M3 EVO wheels in MINt condition with new tyres.
Genuine M3 mirrors
Genuine M3 rear spoiler

Marc

24th Sep 04 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should of bought a 328i Motorsport.

Not helping i know!!
Sach

24th Sep 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my m8 got some 17s 4 sale

[Edited on 24-09-2004 by Sach]
leeshez

24th Sep 04 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Spend loads of money
M4tt

24th Sep 04 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ello fella

have a go on e36coupe.co.uk, they're slightly maturer

take a look in ma garage for pics of my old one. all it had on it was a M3 front bumper, and a rear spoiler. the standard skirts were colour coded. I had alpina reps on mine.

was a 325 as well, be fooking careful with it, best advice i can give is be progressive with the throttle coming out of corners. Mine met a horrible death through a reinforced fence cause i nailed it round a bend

M4tt

24th Sep 04 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

M4tt

24th Sep 04 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also get some m3/328sport side strips, they are 100 quid from a dealer and look much better than the ones i had on mine.

also have a look on e36coupe, theres a guy on there called aplina527, he can get you bored out thottle body on exhange and he's doing something with exhaust manifolds too.

Also theres a gezza called chippeduk (oir sumin that can install a new chip for £50, gives more power + torque and reduce fuel consumption. he's got a very good rep on there.

i had a scorpian system on mine, sounded the nuts but was a tad loud for my liking. I also had a K&N as well and it really enhanced the 6pots voice!

[Edited on 24-09-2004 by M4tt]
Redcorsa69

24th Sep 04 at 23:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah cheers mate!! very useful advice! will havea look on there tommorow. Yeah I've heard the 325s are a bit tail happy in the wet. Will be interesting stepping from 45bhp to 192! An Kerry - the zorst is a twin coming out of L/H side, fancying a full system but dont want it stupidly loud, that straight 6 growl is too nice to drown out. A K&N is a definate though, or something similar. What MPG were you getting on yours Matt? Have heard they're better than you'd think on the motorway as the gearing is designed for high speed cruising.
DAYZEE

25th Sep 04 at 01:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They aren't tail happy provided you don't drive it like a bellend? You drill any car in the wet half way round a corner and you can be facing the wrong way before you know whats happened.
With regards to making it look like an M3, go for it!! I love showing them up!! You can spot them a mile away and its nice to see the look on the drivers face when they get hammered by a 328.
You can tell they aren't real staright away by the headrests, they fact they never sit right, and the exhaust isn't the right colour, they don't sound right, they body roll too much......
Bart

25th Sep 04 at 06:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Sell it and buy an M3

Agreed

Dont try and make your car look like something it isnt.

We all know someone who tried to make there Corsa C a SRI

Redcorsa69

25th Sep 04 at 08:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit of a contradiction! Dont drive like a bellend, then braggin your arse off about beating other cars on the road. You know a public road with pedestrians an other road users. People will know its not an M3, but M3's look nice and I want my car to look nice, not trying to be a fake, anyone asks me I'll tell them what it is! As for making your car into something it isn't, thats pretty much what everyone on here does!! Corsa's are designed for mums to go shopping in, but we all have modified our cars to look how we want.
broster
Premium Member

25th Sep 04 at 08:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Redcorsa69
Bit of a contradiction! Dont drive like a bellend, then braggin your arse off about beating other cars on the road. You know a public road with pedestrians an other road users. People will know its not an M3, but M3's look nice and I want my car to look nice, not trying to be a fake, anyone asks me I'll tell them what it is! As for making your car into something it isn't, thats pretty much what everyone on here does!! Corsa's are designed for mums to go shopping in, but we all have modified our cars to look how we want.

my corsa is designed to conquer the world and the like............oh no sorry that was my dream it is used to go to tescos in quicker than your everage corsa
Joff

25th Sep 04 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you realised how slow your Corsa was, you moved closer to Tesco - that's right isn't it?
Russ

25th Sep 04 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
nothing personal mate, but you own a BMW< and you tell some one not to drive like a bell end, its like dale winton saying to michael barrymore "dont bum people"
broster
Premium Member

25th Sep 04 at 08:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
When you realised how slow your Corsa was, you moved closer to Tesco - that's right isn't it?

yes gives me a head start
goldfish
Banned

25th Sep 04 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
to convert my new car to look like an M3. Its an E36 325i SE with M3 alloys. All I can think of is mirrors lights, badges and skirts. The engines gonna get chipped with a K&N and exhaust to follow and eventually nitrous, so it will have the balls to back it up, but its already 192bhp so a good start

Kerry

25th Sep 04 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry but fpmsl

i remember my brother covering his face in shoe polish

DAYZEE

25th Sep 04 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Bit of a contradiction! Dont drive like a bellend, then braggin your arse off about beating other cars on the road.

I never said you or I couldn't drive it as fast as you like in the style a BMW is meant to be driven in (with no consideration to other road users). What I meant by driving like a bellend is braking mid corner in the wet, flooring it in the middle of a bend etc....generally demonstrating a lack of car control.

The argument with making your car look nice is a fair one and I totally agree, but sticking the wrong badges on to make people think that you have something you don't is the sad part. If someone sticks GSi badges on their 1.2 Merit we all let them have it. Same deal with M3 badges.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what do i need to do............. 22 database queries in 0.1024070 seconds