corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Wanted: Bucket seats and subframes

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wanted: Bucket seats and subframes
kortas

User status: Offline
13th Sep 04 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pref in black, with subframes local to manchester

looking to spend 150

email me at: tonykortas@hotmail.com
Paul3313

13th Sep 04 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a set of red cobra monza's with corsa subframes and a full set of 4 point harnesses , the seats need re-trimming due to fag burns , make me an offer if interested
LukeGSi

14th Sep 04 at 06:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a set of cobra buckets trimmed by cobra in black leather and sparco harnesses but im wanting a little more than 150 for them tbh! Let me know if you interested...there are some pics in my garage but if you want I can take some better ones
kortas

14th Sep 04 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really wanting something i dont have to mess around with just whack em in the car as the cars gonna be used for a track, leather is to heavy but nice seats btw like those.

oh pref something that reclines aswell

[Edited on 14-09-2004 by kortas]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » Wanted: Bucket seats and subframes 25 database queries in 0.0110381 seconds