corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New wheels

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New wheels
woz9

User status: Offline
25th Aug 04 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rear face lift:

woz9

25th Aug 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

graham if ur interested, 50 quid, front 1 cracked but il show u before you buy, rear is practically new, was on the car for less than a month
suchcorsa1.2_8v

25th Aug 04 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much for just the front facelift bumper and how hard is it to spray and fit them. Would i have to unplug or disconnect any mechanical stuff to fit the new bumper
woz9

25th Aug 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

25 quid, will go str8 on, straight replacement i think, double check tho b4, as for paintin, get a bodyshop to do it, shouldnt cost more than 60quid, but 25 quid for a bumper cheap man! u2u me if ur interested mate,

cheers
Woz
Davido

26th Aug 04 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by suchcorsa1.2_8v
Cheers all i really like them aswell. Turbodreams they set me back £550 but then he bought my old wheels off me for £30 so it cost £520. Plus he put 4 locking nuts on each wheel instead of just one. I am eventually gonna get tints and lowred just cant afford it at the moment. Gonna get an alaram sorted first to stop fucking theiving pikey scum.

shouldnt have 4 locking nuts mate dangerous they dont grip as much as ur normal bolts id just have one per wheel n get the proper bolts put on
woz9

26th Aug 04 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

very true, the ones i had on mine kept cumin loose!
suchcorsa1.2_8v

26th Aug 04 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for telling me i will probaly check them after and will keep an eye on them

One thing that keeps doing my head in is when i brake my steering wheel moves loads even when i am braking in a straight line the steering wheel moves like mad what is this?
woz9

26th Aug 04 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will always feel more movement in the steering wheel, your steering will pik up alot of movement just of bumps in the road! Or it could be your tracking, get it tracked when you get it lowered
suchcorsa1.2_8v

26th Aug 04 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers though it was that it has already been balanced and tracked and i had my tacking checked once i put my new wheesl on just to be safe
3CorsaMeal

26th Aug 04 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, wide wheels will tramline more
woz9

27th Aug 04 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tramline thats the word, cheers mate! lol. did you get ur wheels from mike such? cos if he sed he tracked them, chances are he didnt, he aint got trackin gauges and equip for trackin yet, he reckons he takes them to a&m but he lazy, doubt he would of dun that. just wondered, and id take lockin nuts off, you only need 1 set tbh, 4 sets just means you have more keys to loose, and omg can u imagine how confused mechanics would get taking the wheels off! lol. anyway, gimme a ring wen u want to cum look at the bumper.

Cheers, Woz
suchcorsa1.2_8v

27th Aug 04 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i got the wheels off mike but i went and had the tracking checked at radius tyres and exhausts as they did a cracking job of balancing my old wheels. probably come and have a look at the bumper over the weekend.

such
woz9

27th Aug 04 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea, no probs, sat is best, im in work at 5.30, u goty me mob 07793393351, giv us a ring before u cum, make sure im ome, u know where i live? sams street, no7

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New wheels 22 database queries in 0.0111442 seconds