corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Complaining against your driving instructor... helppp

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Complaining against your driving instructor... helppp
Ally

User status: Offline
18th Aug 04 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive had about 12 lessons with BSM now .....

*For ALL of my lessons, ive done nothing apart from left and right turns going round an industrial estate ....

*My instructor uses his mobile phone to text and recieve calls whilst he is teaching me....

*My instructor has also smoked on several occasions when he was de briefing me at the end of a lesson, he also smokes at the start of my lessons just as im getting into the car....

*Today he turned up at my home address, when he was supposed to pick me up from work, and he got arsey with Richie when he told him that i had already informed BSM that i needed to be picked up from work....

Ive already called BSM today and complained, ive now had my instructor changed.

I think that i should be entitiled to some money back, because i feel more than confident driving as i am at the moment.

Id understand if i wasnt a very confident driver, but i honestly think that im competent to move on and learn more!!!!!

What should i do?

mannnnn what an essay!!!!
Aaron

18th Aug 04 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i complained about one of my instructors...he got the sack he used to shout at you when you did something wrong. He was only my instructor for one lesson and i didnt even pay him.

I said "i'll pay you next week", knowing that i wouldnt be
Ally

18th Aug 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A couple of times my instructors slapped my hand as well for changing into the wrong gear as well...
James R

18th Aug 04 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd speak to customer services again, and explain your loss of confidence in the service they provide and that you fell that they have waisted your time and money due to alck in progression of teaching on the instructors part. And that as a result of this you are entiled to rembursment or some free lesson to make up for these waisted lessons or you'll have to move to another company because of the above reasons.
Ally

18th Aug 04 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive already spent about £230 on lessons
Aaron

18th Aug 04 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ally
A couple of times my instructors slapped my hand as well for changing into the wrong gear as well...

should have slapped him back
Martyn
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

18th Aug 04 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

taking advantage cause your a women, proberly making him feel powerful bullying you...
Ally

18th Aug 04 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

More i read it, the angrier i get

Thinking about going down there in person and having a rant
leeshez

18th Aug 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try trading standards sexual harasment touching /slapping you.
B.S.M stands for Bring Some Money
J da Silva

18th Aug 04 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my first instructor was a bloke. he kept sayin ' are you having problems listening to what im teaching you?' each time i made an error, after 5th lesson i hit him
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Aug 04 at 21:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definately many reasons for complaint, I'd be asking them to restore your faith in BSM as a company by giving you a new instructor and a few free lessons.

If he takes you to an industrial estate again, find an empty car park and do a few handbrake turns. That'll make him need a smoke
leeshez

18th Aug 04 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i was learning 14 years ago my instructer said they was funny then
Happy_2008

18th Aug 04 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would never go with BSM
purple_corsa_gls

18th Aug 04 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My driving instructor got banned from driving.

He was found slumped over the steering wheel of his punto, still half cut from the night before, with no belt on. The punto, and the parked car, were write-offs!
Shelly
Premium Member

18th Aug 04 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

If he takes you to an industrial estate again, find an empty car park and do a few handbrake turns. That'll make him need a smoke

Demo

18th Aug 04 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BSM - Bull Shit Motors
liamC

18th Aug 04 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ally, have you got anywhere yet? You can infact complain to the DVLA and inform them on the goings on.

Fuck BSM, they'll just give you some sort of bollocks excuse. BSM, and other big companies dont give a shit, youre best off going through a local well known little local driving lesson company, as they need reputation.

One fella from BSM actually told my driving instructor; "Well, I dont really care if they pass or not to be honest" Not really the attitude you want a driving instructor to have really.

What you need is a little company with a driving instructor who wants you to pass and quick.

If you want to skip BSM and inform the DVLA then tell me and I can get you some contact details etc, as my mate is a driving instructor.

*Edit*

quote:
Originally posted by Ally

Not allowed. Against DVLA rules. Get this cunt off the roads.

An instructor I had, one of the 4, () who happened to be an ex-copper and was the most uninspiring person ever told me if I went to put my hand on the gear knob he'd hit my hand, if I moved my head towards the gear knob to look at it or the mirror for no reason he'd nudge me on the head. I lasted 2 lessons with him. And luckily for him, ex-copper or not he didnt.

[Edited on 18-08-2004 by liam_nufc]
CorsaLad16v

18th Aug 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lass at work was doing her test when sum1 crashed into the back of her at a roundabout, obviously it wasn't her fault coz she was stationary n the car just drove straight into her but the instrucotr failed her n said to put in for her test again.. which obviously means she wud av to fork out sum more dollar to re-take her test!

she got my manager to phone the test centre up (she's good with words and always manages to be right lol) she told them the case n they r giving her next test to her for free. cheeky fucknuts for goin to charge her for another test when the fail wasn't even her fault!
Ally

19th Aug 04 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Called BSM and they said i have to put my complaint in writing, looks like it will be a while before i see any money or get any free lessons
AndyW

19th Aug 04 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my instructor was a propa geeza! lol
right top bloke had an R1 he used to take me home on!!
i had done my whole bsm booklet within 12 lessons! he used to talk on his fone and just let me drive cos he said he had confidence in me he even proved it by puttin his feet up on dash! gave me great confidence! ok he fiddled his books a bit n was late occasionally but was a top fella n i cant thank him enuff! used to buy me a fry up etc if id been on the piss night b4 was more like a mate lol used to bib the women and av radio on, was quality i kinda miss the lessons actually lol

[Edited on 19-08-2004 by AndyW]
CorsAsh

19th Aug 04 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seem to remember that as part of the new mobile phone laws, it's actually illegal for a driving instructor to use a mobile phone whilst in a lesson...

Ben
Banned

19th Aug 04 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rather than the hastle and getting him into shit when really its prob u just been a shit driver , why dont u just change ur instructor?
sassyminx

19th Aug 04 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian

fpmsl can u imagine
Ally

19th Aug 04 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Making helpful comments as usual thanks ben
Robbo

19th Aug 04 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ally just whap your tats out in his face an suffocate the motherfucker til he taps out

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Complaining against your driving instructor... helppp 22 database queries in 0.1939790 seconds