corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dash conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dash conversion
corsa_lover

User status: Offline
14th Aug 04 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry not corsa related but didnt no where else to ask, its for my mate hes got a fiesta and just bought a mk4 dash from scrappers and recently discovered how much work it actually is like most things which are supposed to go straight in, has anyone done this conversion or know anyone who has or can point me in the right direction as im after some advice on putting it in his mk3. So far his main problem is with the different air vent system...if that makes sense

erm......help please
modded_corsa

14th Aug 04 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cudnt he just use that aluminium ducting that people tend to use wen fittin induction kits?

and as for fittin the dash......a drill and a jigsaw and a file (for takin bits of plastic off).......shudnt be 2 hard i shud think
Gazz

14th Aug 04 at 11:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try Fiestaturbo.com mate.

New Poll