corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Are illusionautostying

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Are illusionautostying
Matt H

User status: Offline
5th Aug 04 at 17:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
why pay postage? i didnt think they ever posted anything

BeArDy

5th Aug 04 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the problem here is all you going to here is horrior storys as thats all people post about, there never (on not many) what a good service ....... was, when people get there item on time they never post....

is all the same about 2lt 16v snapping shafts, u hear about the 1 or 2 which have snapped them but not the 12,000 cars which havent.

my views are IA are awsome, they went out of the way to find me my wheels (which havent been made for 12 months as the company went bust) he took his time out so ring around and ask and try his 100% best to get them.
all the other time i have used them they have always sorted me out and i can only give them a big
Drew
Banned

5th Aug 04 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

year but u and scott are licky licky mates
Marc

5th Aug 04 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
yeah but u and scott are dodgy individuals

Sidesport

5th Aug 04 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Scotts a top bloke !

Ordered somthing from him on Wed ( 2pm ) and arrived today at 9am.

Can't ask for better service IMO.

People on here need to get out more. All you do is complain.

You dont think the service is good. Get your ass off your chair and do somthing about it. Dont sit here and complain.
corsafreak

5th Aug 04 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sidesport
Scotts a top bloke, everything ive ordered off him has been fast and at a good price.

People are to quick to knock people on here. If the curriors fcuk up, its partly the shops fault but at the end of the day if they get the product out on time and the curriors fcuk up, i know who i would be complaining to.

Also if you want fast delivary go to a shop close to you and pick the goods up.

These companies work as fast as they can. I would like to see people like you try to run a business. You would all fall and fail.

Just my views

Chris.

i ordered wheels, they came next day but were wrong colour. took me 2 months to finally get a refund on the price difference. as for scott he tells porkies. i sent some locking wheel nuts back that they supplied and they would never physically fit in the wheels bolt holes, they took 7 days to get there 1st class and they new it was from me even though the parcel was unopened . etc,etc,etc......

btw i run my own company.
corsafreak

5th Aug 04 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btw after scott promised me faithfully he had posted my refund cheque which never arrived twice. i got nasty and a member of his staff refunded me instantly to my credit card.

top bloke i think not. incompatent company i think so.
the_legend_of_yrag

5th Aug 04 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

untill i start hearing a hell of alot of good things from them again i shall be buying from elsewhere..
Predator Corsa

5th Aug 04 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No worries peeps, goin to ultimate velocity directly, lol Cheers for your replys, which i didnt need help in the end but hey

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Are illusionautostying 22 database queries in 0.0087090 seconds