corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVD NO LONGER TRADING

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVD NO LONGER TRADING
Robbo

User status: Offline
19th Jul 04 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by Rob
why are you threatening pete. its a joint owned company dont forget. I have met and seen alot people off corsasport and you are mainly just a bunch of whimps and idiots sat behind computer screens all day at work who post shit all day and threaten people. grow up and let the situations your in be dealt with properly. threatening to go round and kick pete in will get you put in prison dont forget!.

CHUMPS!

most people on here are Pikey scum with not a clue to how things actually wrok in the real world outside of mummy and daddy's protection
SetH

19th Jul 04 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He has a new Veccy C Gsi doesnt he? and a VX220? damn right hes laughing and taking the piss.

Been trying to get a refund for months now
nik

19th Jul 04 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob
why are you threatening pete. its a joint owned company dont forget. I have met and seen alot people off corsasport and you are mainly just a bunch of whimps and idiots sat behind computer screens all day at work who post shit all day and threaten people. grow up and let the situations your in be dealt with properly. threatening to go round and kick pete in will get you put in prison dont forget!.

CHUMPS!

most people on here are Pikey scum with not a clue to how things actually wrok in the real world outside of mummy and daddy's protection

Ian S

19th Jul 04 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[QUOTE=Peter Knivett1]Sorry to confirm the rumours but they've definitely gone, I spoke to a supplier on Thursday who'd been tipped off and shot up there sharpish to grab his stock back. Hard luck to everyone who ordered, especially the Corsasport boys. Been trying to log on to let them know for sure and can't make my account work for some reason...They're unlikely to get any money back, as in order of precedence it goes VAT man, Inland Revenue, secured creditors (usually a bank) then the unsecured creditors (suppliers) then customers. They also don't seem to understand that because PVD was a limited liability company Pete Dennis isn't personally liable, so there's no point attempting to kidnap his television, as a few posters have suggested. Sorry to say it, but in this business, when it comes to customer service, you reap what you sow...[/QUOTE]
from mig
Ojc

19th Jul 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will I be seeing Vicki working back at GAP in Reading? I hope so, I can perv over her again
Rob

19th Jul 04 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see what I mean tho.

most of them are just lil spotty idiots sat behind a computer screen working out how to get there 1litre corsas to a magical 200bhp and fit there neon washer jets to resist the drag.

for fuck sake just grow up youve lost some money if you was worried about buying from pvd then why did you! youve lost cash prob couple of hundred quid. the people who work for pvd 9the sales staff arent laughing) they are out of jobs now. I know if it was me I wouldnt be thinking of you right now ringing constantly. pete and vicki im sure didnt set out the company with the sole purpose of ripping there customers off. shit happens unfortunately its happened to pvd. let them sort things first then call them up and discuss wot you can maybe do!.

rob
Kris TD

19th Jul 04 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and if people paid on their credit cards then they can get the money back anyway. we have cvompanies go bust on us at work all the time, costs us thousands of pounds but there is fcuk all we can do about it unless its over a certain amount in which case our credit insurance pays up.
J da Silva

19th Jul 04 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by J 11ESY
quote:
Originally posted by Rob

idiots!

It's funny cause it's true

like i said before its best just to keep quiet aint it
Ally

19th Jul 04 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another one bites the dust
BeArDy

19th Jul 04 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob

idiots!

i total agree BUT if you had lost £1500 then your always going to look for somone to blame its human nature.
BeArDy

19th Jul 04 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob
see what I mean tho.

most of them are just lil spotty idiots sat behind a computer screen working out how to get there 1litre corsas to a magical 200bhp and fit there neon washer jets to resist the drag.

for fuck sake just grow up youve lost some money if you was worried about buying from pvd then why did you! youve lost cash prob couple of hundred quid. the people who work for pvd 9the sales staff arent laughing) they are out of jobs now. I know if it was me I wouldnt be thinking of you right now ringing constantly. pete and vicki im sure didnt set out the company with the sole purpose of ripping there customers off. shit happens unfortunately its happened to pvd. let them sort things first then call them up and discuss wot you can maybe do!.

rob

again rob, not to be picky BUT pete and Vicki knew what they where doing towards the end, i posted months ago about this, and people just told me i was talking bollox.
i do feel for the people who are out of jobs (but i am sure then will be moved to Powertec or the other compant Pete owns) but that maybe only 5-6 people, PVD have ripped off maybe 5000 people for around £500,000 (so the accounts say)
ainsley_brader

19th Jul 04 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob
. pete and vicki im sure didnt set out the company with the sole purpose of ripping there customers off.
rob

No but i'm sure they have both done very well out of it and havent lost a penny. I expect the other business's now to flourish for a few years at least
Nath

19th Jul 04 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These threads make great reading
J da Silva

19th Jul 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

agreed nath,

to beardy though, humble pie is better with custard dont ya think?

[Edited on 19-07-04 by VenomTurbo]
TOMAS

19th Jul 04 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed it was 'smelt' by quite a few back in April after the massive customer relations breakdown over the winter But again it was snubbed by them at the top. I just hope they dont try to phoenix the company with the reputation that pair now has...
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Jul 04 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob

CHUMPS!

Yeah and some people need to act their age.
big eck

19th Jul 04 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob
see what I mean tho.

rob

Sorry mate but i've got to disagree with you here, alot of the people on here work there asses off to pay for mods on the cars regardless if its a 1ltr or a 2ltr turbo, they put there trust in a company which many people had said would rip people off but chose to ignore the rumour mongers and hand over there hard earned cash anyways, it takes alot of time for a company to go out of business and for PVD to know that this was goin to happen and still take peoples money is totally out of order especially as the people were placing trust in them regardless of what other people said about them, as for the people out of a job they must have known that the company was going under so they had plenty of time to find somewhere else.
gazpeters

19th Jul 04 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So is this all actually true coz the website was updated the other day?
TOMAS

19th Jul 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to the distinct lack of input from any of the management i'd firmly say yesh...
corb

19th Jul 04 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly big eck, thats wots annoys me even more, pete and vicki stood infront of me at maxlive, looked me in the eyes and told me id have my goods within 3days.
corb

19th Jul 04 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh, its definately true, didnt think anyone still had any doubts there, but if they did, then its true, pvd are no longer trading.
ed

19th Jul 04 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pete pretended he wasn't Pete to me at PVS and told me that the stock comes in ever Friday, so if I ordered a conversion kit off of them the longest I would have to wait is 1 week. I'm glad I didn't have the money on me then.
big eck

19th Jul 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a 2 faced wee cnut, he must have some balls to lie to a persons face like that when he knows for definate that the person wont ever see there parts and that there money is going straight into his pocket
J da Silva

19th Jul 04 at 22:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what action are you all planning? court action?
Jambo

19th Jul 04 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love pvd related threads

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVD NO LONGER TRADING 22 database queries in 0.0265062 seconds