corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVD NO LONGER TRADING

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PVD NO LONGER TRADING
BeArDy

User status: Offline
18th Jul 04 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is nothing anyone can do if they have gone under pete gets away scot free with all his £££ and by law pete is right.
people will be lucky to see any of there money back, as admin will go in and sort it out and i am sure there will not be a penny left once they have finished to give back
corb

18th Jul 04 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unless PVD was registered at the office adress and not his home adress.

colin, still dont think its their place to say what they know.its a volatile situation, cos u dont know how some people are gonna react.
J da Silva

18th Jul 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well there is now an option, where liquidators can source owed moneys from any of his businesses, it was supposed to be 'in' for 2003, but for some reason it got delayed, i dont know why
Dan B

18th Jul 04 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Domain: pvdnet.co.uk
Registered on: 21-Apr-2000

I'm pretty sure that, back then, his home and office were one and the same...
Colin

18th Jul 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corb
unless PVD was registered at the office adress and not his home adress.

colin, still dont think its their place to say what they know.its a volatile situation, cos u dont know how some people are gonna react.

Yes this is true

Personally if he owed me money id be giving him a home visit and taking his TV as a security deposit
corb

18th Jul 04 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats really not the attitude is it colin
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Jul 04 at 22:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The address in the WHOIS is the shop.

I'm leaving the thread open in lieu of official information but please bear in mind this is unconfirmed and may be incorrect. In any event there is an official procedure for recovering monies owed from a liquidated company, and its not make threats on here.
J da Silva

18th Jul 04 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

well thing is corby, hes 100% correct

give the pappy cunt a good kicking in his own house aswell, no worse insult than kicking the shit out of someone in their own home, i just hope for pete's sake a few members dont know his home address (maybe i lied and i really want them to know where he lives )
Colin

18th Jul 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yes....yes it is, some these people been waiting long enough!
J da Silva

18th Jul 04 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pete's enjoyed the money you've all given him and he's not given you the goods to justify him having your money. it's very very simple and i cannot seriously believe some of you lot need it all spelling out.
Colin

18th Jul 04 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
Pete's enjoyed the money you've all given him and he's not given you the goods to justify him having your money. it's very very simple and i cannot seriously believe some of you lot need it all spelling out.

Exactly!

Wish everyone would send me some free money
J da Silva

18th Jul 04 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he's fucking laughing to be honest, i bet he pisses himself laughing at all your threads, i've recently had a bit of a 'do' with pvd but i kept quiet about it, doesnt do yourself any favours when he comes on this site and reads everyones 'PVD THREADS' because he's obviously going to fuck the moaners about the most, and you may find that the people that have been waiting for refunds or goods, but kept quiet will get it sorted first, i do understand why your all mad and what have ya, but a bit of thought would have done you no harm at all.
Ian S

19th Jul 04 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

inside info that the information on here actually is correct
Steve
Premium Member

19th Jul 04 at 07:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if he declares himself bankrupt he owes no one nothing, harsh on people he does owe stuff too, but tbh u were foolish enough to order from him when so many people advised they were no good
Siberia

19th Jul 04 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
he's fucking laughing to be honest, i bet he pisses himself laughing at all your threads, i've recently had a bit of a 'do' with pvd but i kept quiet about it, doesnt do yourself any favours when he comes on this site and reads everyones 'PVD THREADS' because he's obviously going to fuck the moaners about the most, and you may find that the people that have been waiting for refunds or goods, but kept quiet will get it sorted first, i do understand why your all mad and what have ya, but a bit of thought would have done you no harm at all.

this is the clever way of doing things

kolin: Personally if he owed me money id be giving him a home visit and taking his TV as a security deposit

^ thats what i'd do if i didnt get any satisfaction afterwords.
Andy_N9~DYB

19th Jul 04 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this shit always makes good reading.. big up to beardy he warned every cunt bout this loads of times.

imo as i and all off you are meant to be part of the same club if i or anyone else knows what is actually going on id be setting up a 2nd username and spilling the beans on all this shit.

were all meant to ba mates etc and where i come from mates come first not sum fcuker who time and time again rips folk off.......

a good course of action is someone somewhere must have a mum,dad,aunt,bruv blah blah whos a lawyer, maybe we could turn to them for advice and maybe even as a course of action cos these cunts who work for pvd need to be dealt with for once and for all.

and as for being sworn to secrecy etc etc i think the time for that has been and gone.
Rob

19th Jul 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nope i wouldnt say either that makes u liable.

if people are in doubt then stay out???
Andy_N9~DYB

19th Jul 04 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but theres a few folk acting like they know the truth..

in the eyes of the law if what you say is true and without prejudice you are not liable.

we live in a country where you are entitled to free speech..
Darren

19th Jul 04 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just wanna know if it is confirmed
Ditch

19th Jul 04 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian Storey
it is true though lol

funny how some people obviously knew this was going to happen but denied it letting more people lose money

^ here here !
Dan B

19th Jul 04 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PVD's status on Companies House:

==========
Next return due: 21/06/2004 (OVERDUE)
==========

Companies House only lists the accounts due up to 31/5/2003, so not worth paying to view those, as everyone's already seen the CCJ-list (10 at last official count, wasn't it?)
Rob

19th Jul 04 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why are you threatening pete. its a joint owned company dont forget. I have met and seen alot people off corsasport and you are mainly just a bunch of whimps and idiots sat behind computer screens all day at work who post shit all day and threaten people. grow up and let the situations your in be dealt with properly. threatening to go round and kick pete in will get you put in prison dont forget!.

idiots!

Andy Stocker

19th Jul 04 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Donna works for a firm of chartered accountants in Kent. She does work for PVD on behalf of the company she works for. So Donna will be completely unaffected if anything does happen.
vibrio
Banned

19th Jul 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob
why are you threatening pete. its a joint owned company dont forget. I have met and seen alot people off corsasport and you are mainly just a bunch of whimps and idiots sat behind computer screens all day at work who post shit all day and threaten people. grow up and let the situations your in be dealt with properly. threatening to go round and kick pete in will get you put in prison dont forget!.

CHUMPS!

most people on here are Pikey scum with not a clue to how things actually wrok in the real world outside of mummy and daddy's protection
Jason Iles

19th Jul 04 at 12:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob

idiots!

It's funny cause it's true

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » PVD NO LONGER TRADING 22 database queries in 0.0193391 seconds