corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Had my first crash!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Had my first crash!
CorsaLad16v

User status: Offline
18th Jul 04 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cud av took it in the daylight

hope u get it sorted
Rob H

18th Jul 04 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by langey
i'm almost 100% certain that if its a bump on a car park u dnt have to pay and insurance wont pay out.

becuase its not pubic property. and there is so many prnags in car park lol.

Its proberbly easier to just go through the insurance tho. I know if someone damaged my car and tried to pull that excuse on me, they'd have a solicitors letter through the post telling them im sueing for Criminal damage. Also i think the "private land" aspect is put aside on Carparks, as there for public use, and are in full public access.... hence why the Police can do you for doing doughnuts/burnouts on a carpark .
Thoday

18th Jul 04 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u r very lucky.. u could have easily been fooked over so be damn grateful

car park doesnt matter langey.. only if its private land without a main road within a reasonable distance does public / private issue arise ie a farmhouse a mile away from nearest road
vibrio
Banned

18th Jul 04 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Scott M
If she tries to go through the insurance she may find that your insurance company refuse to pay. I know the accident was your fault, but technically a car park is private property and would therfore be down to you and the individual to sort out anyway.

nope - supermarket car parks are covered by the road traffic act. however it's not as clear cut as that. she could be at fault for not looking as well
vibrio
Banned

18th Jul 04 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by drunkenfool
Just had a phone call from them, apparently the car 'isnt driving the same' so i have to pay for them to get their tracking done too, but i really dont see how i could have put it out with a ding in a car park?

bashing a bumber plate is not likely to knock the tracking out
big eck

19th Jul 04 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thats shitty luck mate but i'm abit miffed about people not bein able to claim insurance in a car park, does this mean that if some wee ned raced into tesco car park and smashed into my car with no insurance on his behalf then theres nowt I can do about it???
1600power

19th Jul 04 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Thats shitty luck mate but i'm abit miffed about people not bein able to claim insurance in a car park, does this mean that if some wee ned raced into tesco car park and smashed into my car with no insurance on his behalf then theres nowt I can do about it???

u can claim on the insurance if the other party is insured....

in the situation u mentioned then even if u were out on the main road the same situation wud arise, they wudnt be insured and to get repairs u wud have to make a claim for your own car
drunkenfool

19th Jul 04 at 01:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
oooh what colour are you going for ?

Audi Moro Blue (looks a bit dark in this photo, but it is blue! ) Wanted something other than black, but this should still look good with the black/red interior.

willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

19th Jul 04 at 01:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good, I look forward to see the finished product
Kris TD

19th Jul 04 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

problem is if she has spoke to her insurance company and given them your details you will have to tell yours if you decide to claim or not, or they will fcuk you for not declaring an accident.
drunkenfool

19th Jul 04 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its all been sorted now matey

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Had my first crash! 22 database queries in 0.0142229 seconds