corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » JUST CORSA SPARES

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author JUST CORSA SPARES
Nobber

User status: Offline
29th Jul 04 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Just Corsa Spares
Quote:

i have a problem, your a bunch of cowboys

ok then lee if its that much of a problem come down on friday n am sure we can disscuss the matter. as for my battery u have my private number which is a nokia with a paggered battery also i was not in work on the day u phoned. this matter shall be resolved very quickly if any of u would like to disscuss this any further with me or james then call me on 07950826558 (THE BUSINESS NUMBER!!!) if any of u wish to complain behind our backs plz do it to our faces first. thank you for all your co-operation john.

Because of the nature of this post, I am still unclear if my problem will be sorted??

I will ring James tomorrow and discuss it with him as you haven't really had anything to do with me.

Also John, I haven't called you any names or said anything about your company that isn't true. All I did was ask if anyone else was having/had problems with Just Corsa's.

Paul
stuyw

29th Jul 04 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i blame Leg for the name calling
Bling Bling Pimp

29th Jul 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

y
L33 LEG
Banned

30th Jul 04 at 02:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i blame rob for taking me to the shittest garage ive ever seen in my opinion
Shelly
Premium Member

30th Jul 04 at 08:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All businesses have minor hitches lads, i'm sure if you all calm down and deal with the situation like adults (which i'm sure most of you can manage) this John would be happy to sort things out for you.

As for judging people by the way they dress is a bit harsh lads. Sometimes I dress like a chav but that doesn't make me want to sit on town centre benches swigging White Lightening.

Nobber

30th Jul 04 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been nothing but calm through this whole situation. I'm trying to deal with it in a professional manner. Only time will tell if that can said of the other party involved.
Bek

30th Jul 04 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you dont mind me asking? what was the point of bringing this up on the forums then?

surely if you bring this kinda subject up on forums them you're gonna get some horrible comments made by people and then the business in question has more inclination to fuck you around some more??
L33 LEG
Banned

30th Jul 04 at 09:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

salon racer has said nothing wrong, he asked the NW region if any of us can help. within the next few days we did help and now hopefully this john geezer will get off his ass and send the money back to salon.
Shelly
Premium Member

30th Jul 04 at 09:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Salon Racer
I've been nothing but calm through this whole situation. I'm trying to deal with it in a professional manner. Only time will tell if that can said of the other party involved.

I know I wasn't having a go at you.

Just saying that people who have never even met the guy shouldn't judge. Just because they make a couple of mistakes then it doesn't mean he runs his business as one mistake.

I'm sure you'll get things sorted.
Bek

30th Jul 04 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i never said that he'd said owt wrong, and i understand that something should be done, but surely it should be kept private?

having a business of my own i'd know myself that i'd be pretty fucked off if one of my customers came onto a public forum and slated me and my business cos i made a mistake
L33 LEG
Banned

30th Jul 04 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive met him 2wice now, hence my opinions
Shelly
Premium Member

30th Jul 04 at 09:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cruisin babe
i never said that he'd said owt wrong, and i understand that something should be done, but surely it should be kept private?

having a business of my own i'd know myself that i'd be pretty fucked off if one of my customers came onto a public forum and slated me and my business cos i made a mistake

exactly
Mo

30th Jul 04 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if the guy was soooo professional about his business it wouldn't take this long to sort out a refund or a part to be delivered, and had he sorted out earlier it wouldn't have got to this stage of being on a public forum.

People have a right to know about companies like these - THANK YOU Salon for infoming us. I won't be shopping there and i'm sure alot of others won't be either
Nobber

30th Jul 04 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But what other choice did I have. All I have is a mobile number for the 2 guys. If they don't answer that and don't ring me back when I leave a message I'm a little stuck.

And at the end of the day, if they sort the problem, I will give them the praise they deserve.
Bek

30th Jul 04 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if all they gave you was a mobile number then would that not have given you cause for concern in the first place?

anyway ive made my point so i'll leave it there
Nobber

30th Jul 04 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not at all, we live in a mobile communications world and I respect people trying to start news business's. I was trying to give them some business and help them on there way, all be it for a £50 steering rack.
Bek

30th Jul 04 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but you've proved through your experience with them that you're fucked if you cant get in touch with them
Nobber

30th Jul 04 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have to give people a chance imo and that was what I have done.

Just rang the number on the first page for James and the number a few posts above for John. No answer on either. Left a message. Let's see what happens but I'm not expecting much.

[Edited on 30-07-2004 by Salon Racer]
Bek

30th Jul 04 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i hope you get either your money back or the steering rack you ordered, although with reading what happened to some pvd customers im not holding much hope as it appear that those who complained on here were the ones who didnt get their stuff
Nobber

30th Jul 04 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have now spoken to both James and John and all has been explained and resolved now.

If James wants to explain what went on etc then I leave that up to him as this was never about being personal about anyone.

Both James and John seem very honest people and I wish them every success with Just Corsa's.

Cheers Guys

Paul

[Edited on 30-07-2004 by Salon Racer]
Bling Bling Pimp

30th Jul 04 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

girls stop writing so much im getting bored
L33 LEG
Banned

30th Jul 04 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dnt read it then
langey

30th Jul 04 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO your all getting involved when there is no need, its only between 2 people, so whys everyone else gettin involved??

L33 LEG
Banned

30th Jul 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

because people have a right to know about companies and how they treat customers. like for example if PVD was never spoke of, people would had been ordering goods and then all of a sudden realised it went bust and the customers would loose all their money.

langey

30th Jul 04 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no lee thats different, this lad has said he will sort it and has explaind the problems, PVD were just shit, didnt answer the phone or nothing.

give the guy a break,

maybe they will come to some arrangement, like a % off the original price

<<  1    2    3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » JUST CORSA SPARES 23 database queries in 0.1068361 seconds