corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Fast & Furious Show location Brighton

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fast & Furious Show location Brighton
kushti
Banned

User status: Offline
3rd Jun 04 at 02:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

www.fastandfuriousshow.co.uk for more info I'm going to be on the

First Gear Auto Design stand respesenting with my flipped corsa (which is currently black at the moment) an mental civic an 4dr clio revamp & some other projects.

LukeGSi

3rd Jun 04 at 06:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

arent you the guy that had the 200bhp 1.4??
mattyboi

3rd Jun 04 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How the fook did you manage to get 200 brake from a 1.4l?
LukeGSi

3rd Jun 04 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL hes a joker some kind of fantastic orange induction kit thats gives 140 bhp iirc
mattyboi

3rd Jun 04 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice i`ll take two of them bad boys! That would make mine at least 300 brake!!
the_legend_of_yrag

5th Jun 04 at 07:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LukeGSi
PMSL hes a joker some kind of fantastic orange induction kit thats gives 140 bhp iirc

Stop scaring people away from the region

pmsl
kushti
Banned

8th Jun 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its 185 bhp actually the joys of a T3 garret with green injectors an pace intercooler on top of the current engine mods skimmed, port polished gas flowed boost valve lightened flywheel fuel pump uprated.

as for you luke erm yea nice standard gsi there like the alien eyes out the back bumper not!

as for you gaz i see you a bit on the standard side too proppa plain an boreing like most newmarket people!

and anyone else who doesn't think before they speak jealousy is a harsh thing but when someone has something you dont why cant you just get over it is it really that hard to accept ive worked my nuts off for my money im in a job thats doing something i love modifying cars for a living for shows an customers for magazines what the fuck do you have to show for yaselves?!?! working in a factory or stuck in an office of please fuck off yea nice one
Kerry

8th Jun 04 at 18:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont wish to get involved in these discussions but wot i do wish is that people dont start ruining a region that has only just started
LukeGSi

8th Jun 04 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kushti I apologise for my earlier comment, I just have two requests.....

1. You are obliviously very proud of you car so prehaps you could either bring it to the next regional meet for all to see or take some engine bay photos and email them to me?
2. You say above your car is running 185bhp, i presume that is proven?? If so is there any chance you can also email me a picture of the dyno printout?

Thanks
Darren

11th Jun 04 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kushti where bouts u from coz i seem to remember your from my way?!

Bring ya car up santa pod
the_legend_of_yrag

11th Jun 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kushti mate you say im boring from the one sentance wrote, saying stop scaring people from the region...thanks but mabey you need to sort your attitude out.

I seem to remeber your post in cambscruise.co.uk slagging off corsasport, but mabey if you didnt speak the way you have been you wouldnt get the arsey replies back.

But if you can post a pic of the dyno we would be very gratefull, always nice to see some proof behind the power..
Nismo

21st Aug 04 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kushti
its 185 bhp actually the joys of a T3 garret with green injectors an pace intercooler on top of the current engine mods skimmed, port polished gas flowed boost valve lightened flywheel fuel pump uprated.

Shut up while you can

chav
the_legend_of_yrag

21st Aug 04 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it aint even a turbo
orange_juice

22nd Aug 04 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I for one believe you Kushti. But I have to say that as I have no friends either and your kinna my only hope.
L330wnz

23rd Aug 04 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

185bhp from a 1.4..... errrrr right, post up a REAL pic of the dyno printout, if not stfu ya modest fucker.. 'ur cars standard, mines the best' etc etc, still a fooking corsa... never gonna be a supercar, twat

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Fast & Furious Show location Brighton 24 database queries in 0.0153010 seconds