corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Before i ask Tim/Ian any other admin

Poll: Before i ask Tim/Ian any other admin
  yes
  no
  someone else---who??

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Before i ask Tim/Ian any other admin
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th May 04 at 18:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how about we make BI9 GAV an organiser, he makes alot of effort to turn up to all the meets, from the days where we had them in toy r us lol! it would be handy to have a helper any ideas? or if not who else?
Gavin
Premium Member

13th May 04 at 18:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats was so funny that meet up at toyz r us....

dark, cold and wet........ but a right

pew pew pew pewwwww
Thoday

13th May 04 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broster resigns...

always to doped up to fulfil his duties..

just watch gav and ur missus dude
Gavin
Premium Member

13th May 04 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broster aint resigning........ its just a bloody big area for one little boy to handle!

and due to my campaign to become an org.... I must say that any rumours about me and brosters missus are totally false

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

13th May 04 at 18:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, i dont resign dude! just think all the other regions have more than one organiser and i can tell why, so just a little support if anything! lol, the toys r us meets were the best im gunna sort one out soon for old times sake lol pmsl, my misses has taste! lol and watch what you say about my sister

[Edited on 13-05-2004 by broster]
Gavin
Premium Member

13th May 04 at 19:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Many of u may know me (many of u may not) but I have been attending a good number of East Midlands meets since Broster has sorted the region out.

I do believe that this region needs another org as Broster is the only recognised org that arranges meets, events etc.

I think it would be handy if there was another org who was a secondary point of contact for any EW issues and who would give a helping hand to organise the region.

Whether or not that second org is me… will depend on Ian/Tim and u guys.

pew pew pew pewwwww
Alex

14th May 04 at 08:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i say gav all the way!
Gavin
Premium Member

14th May 04 at 15:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers dude

pew pew pew pewwwww
ainsley_brader

14th May 04 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gav/broster where exactly you guys from?
Gavin
Premium Member

14th May 04 at 19:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

broster is a northampton-RRRRRRR

im from brum but currently live in suffolk....

both are willing to travel and try and get the entire region involved

pew pew pew pewwwww
CraigyG

14th May 04 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesh i agree should make gav a organiser
broster
Premium Member

15th May 04 at 09:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah gav got it right i live in northampton! looking good gav ill get tim/ian pointed this way!
Gavin
Premium Member

15th May 04 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all good....

pew pew pew pewwwww
corsa120

15th May 04 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well it was actually me an broster who arranged the first few meets in the east midlands an we worked well together and no offence but the first meet at riverside i was the one who sent out 50 plus u2u's, an the only reason i never attended that one at toys r us is because it was my works xmas do lol
Gavin
Premium Member

15th May 04 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair dues matey!

didnt relise u was involved with the earlier meets..... but for those old toyz r us meets, it was broster who got me to drive a 3 hours all round journey in the cold, dark wet nite to the meet.

and thats why his name crops up in my mind when we mention the old toyz r us meets

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

15th May 04 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa120
well it was actually me an broster who arranged the first few meets in the east midlands an we worked well together and no offence but the first meet at riverside i was the one who sent out 50 plus u2u's, an the only reason i never attended that one at toys r us is because it was my works xmas do lol

no one said anything against you sorting out loads for the region mate, and im sure everyone is grateful for the help. i know i am, this region was crap and look at it now, getting regular meets going and everything! must be good now!
ainsley_brader

15th May 04 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by B19 GAV
broster is a northampton-RRRRRRR

im from brum but currently live in suffolk....

both are willing to travel and try and get the entire region involved

Personally i'm happy either way, the only thing i was thinking was that as its such a big area then it might make more sense to have someone from the north (and that was beofre i read the post about the location of the next meeting {http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=144229}).

As i said other comittments limit my ability/willingness to travel far (i do preston once a fortnight thats enough for me) so i'm not to concerned atm but just a thought!
Ian
Site Administrator

15th May 04 at 12:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

100% yes

We might have a decision on our hands
broster
Premium Member

15th May 04 at 12:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers for the speedy reply ian

[Edited on 15-05-2004 by broster]
Gavin
Premium Member

15th May 04 at 16:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we i live more towards the east of the east midlands (if that makes sense) so looking to get more cars from suffolk way to come to the meets....

as for the northy peeps.... its been hightlighted that u guys are very interested in coming to the EM meets. Im sure that any future meets will be arrange with u guys in mind

pew pew pew pewwwww
broster
Premium Member

15th May 04 at 17:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by B19 GAV
we i live more towards the east of the east midlands (if that makes sense) so looking to get more cars from suffolk way to come to the meets....

as for the northy peeps.... its been hightlighted that u guys are very interested in coming to the EM meets. Im sure that any future meets will be arrange with u guys in mind

well said mr gav
Kerry

17th May 04 at 12:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree and im quite happy to step down and let Gav take over in my place
broster
Premium Member

17th May 04 at 12:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems it just needs ian or tim or who ever to give gav the title?
Alex

17th May 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like cheese on toast?
broster
Premium Member

17th May 04 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats nice! i like cheese on a burger but i aint seen one yet

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » Before i ask Tim/Ian any other admin 24 database queries in 0.1093681 seconds