corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Long term relationship break ups

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Long term relationship break ups
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd May 04 at 00:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up - cause things seem to be getting nowhere-and I probably made things woirsde2nite
RichR
Premium Member

3rd May 04 at 00:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up - cause things seem to be getting nowhere-and I probably made things worse 2nite
kerzo

3rd May 04 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why what did you do?? did you kill her?
Dean_H

3rd May 04 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i was you.
Talk one to one, ask her again does she really want to lose you after 5 years, wants to lose her best friend etc etc, if she doesnt say yes im not being funny but i would tell her bye bye. I wouldnt take that. Ive been going out with my misses for nearly 2 years and if there was any hint from her that she didnt love me id confront her and if she tells me again ill wave bye bye. Im that kinda person i wont leave anyone make a fool of me.

With a bit of luck mate if you say bye bye to her she will see sence and come running back....
good luck

[Edited on 03-05-2004 by Welsh_SXi]
luca2020

3rd May 04 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
thats the problem - shed' told me and she'd told friends that things were going really well for us and she was really happy in the relationship and no one saw it coming - she literally went from being in love - to completely out of love in the space of 4 days - saying it hit her really hard in that time

sorry to bring the bearer of bad news, but shes probley been feeling this for a while now mate, and until now hadent had the bottle to say what was on her mind
miss16v

5th May 04 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
:lol

i just broke up with my fiance of 5 years, trust me the best way to get over one lover is to get under another!!
Ned

5th May 04 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by miss16v

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
:lol

i just broke up with my fiance of 5 years, trust me the best way to get over one lover is to get under another!!

Not true im affraid :9 Ive had another gf after my last long term Gf, and im still not over her probably why it didn't last with the new gf

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Long term relationship break ups 22 database queries in 0.0163889 seconds