corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Long term relationship break ups

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Long term relationship break ups
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Apr 04 at 07:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been with my missus 5 years and we were the very best of friends before that - neway she dropped a bombshell 4 weeks ago, saying she was no longer in Love with me - and she wanted to break up - this came 4 days afetr telling em that she'd never been happier in the relationship and everything was going well 4 us

no proper explaination or nething - I know theres no1 else ( unless u class her 4 best meddling bitch ass mates) but still finding it hard to accept

Dont know wether I should keep fighting for us and try to win her back - 5 years is a long time to just throw away, or leave her be and hope she changes her mind in the near future

How have other peopel dealt with this kinda situation?
Adam-D

29th Apr 04 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never that long
all i can say is sorry dude, erm say ull wait for her give her a lil space, she probly miss you and realise what she's done and regret it
RichR
Premium Member

29th Apr 04 at 08:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

considering she means the world to me, is my best friend and I dont want to lose what weve got - just damn confused at the mo

I think Im a bit in shock cause everything seemed fine and it came outta the blue

[Edited on 29-04-2004 by LiVe LeE]
wst

29th Apr 04 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to read,

Are you married?

Living together?

If answer NO to above then look at it as a experience in life, dont look back and get on with yours.

If answer YES to the above then think really hard and fight back talk about it cause it going to cost you a lot of money!
RichR
Premium Member

29th Apr 04 at 08:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no not married, but might as well live togetehr - when Im back from uni neway - I know being 200 miles away for uni doesnt help - but im home loads and we have such a good time together when Im home
sassyminx

29th Apr 04 at 08:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
Been with my missus 5 years and we were the very best of friends before that - neway she dropped a bombshell 4 weeks ago, saying she was no longer in Love with me - and she wanted to break up - this came 4 days afetr telling em that she'd never been happier in the relationship and everything was going well 4 us

no proper explaination or nething - I know theres no1 else ( unless u class her 4 best meddling bitch ass mates) but still finding it hard to accept

Dont know wether I should keep fighting for us and try to win her back - 5 years is a long time to just throw away, or leave her be and hope she changes her mind in the near future

How have other peopel dealt with this kinda situation?

sorry mate, i did the same to my fiance after 6yrs together, i didnt love him anymore, and had tried for months to make myself believe i did, he didnt know i was like this cos i falsely made out i was happy, was only wen i realised i was about to get married to him i thought i cant live like this, he was gutted, and im sorry to say i never ever wanted to get back with him, and its been 9 months now since we split......

but id say give her space, maybe shes just a bit confused mate, and hopefully she will realise that she does still love u after some time apart?
Macca_G

29th Apr 04 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bird split upwith me for a month!! we were dead close, i had just bought a house with her and after 2 days of living in the house she said she didn't love me... we split up for a month then she wanted me back was a sad time as we had been together 4 years!... If she did it again i would not get back with her, life can be better on your own though... ...just try an forget her... block her out...dont contact her, bugger off on holiday for a few weeks.. show her your indepedent

[Edited on 29-04-2004 by Macca_G]
RichR
Premium Member

29th Apr 04 at 08:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the problem - shed' told me and she'd told friends that things were going really well for us and she was really happy in the relationship and no one saw it coming - she literally went from being in love - to completely out of love in the space of 4 days - saying it hit her really hard in that time
sassyminx

29th Apr 04 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
thats the problem - shed' told me and she'd told friends that things were going really well for us and she was really happy in the relationship and no one saw it coming - she literally went from being in love - to completely out of love in the space of 4 days - saying it hit her really hard in that time

she sounds confused mate, giv her space and let her decide wot she wants, its the worst thing in the world waitin and it hurts but if it means she realises wot shes missin itl be worth it
Pablo

29th Apr 04 at 08:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
quote:

she sounds confused mate, giv her space and let her decide wot she wants, its the worst thing in the world waitin and it hurts but if it means she realises wot shes missin itl be worth it

Have to agree with u Sarah !
RichR
Premium Member

29th Apr 04 at 08:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I knwo and most people are sayign the same to me - but when ur used to speaking to some1 everyday and spending time with them - its hard to just shut it out completely -I know Ive got to tho - have to see what happens tho

- might just smash my phone - 2 birds one stone - cant phone her and relieve some aggression
Craig6682

29th Apr 04 at 08:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dunno wot to say. Sorry mate! I only had one lond relationship and she ended up having someone elses baby and i though it was mine. Fucking women!
Pablo

29th Apr 04 at 08:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Craig6682
Dunno wot to say. Sorry mate! I only had one lond relationship and she ended up having someone elses baby and i though it was mine. Fucking women!
sassyminx

29th Apr 04 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I knwo and most people are sayign the same to me - but when ur used to speaking to some1 everyday and spending time with them - its hard to just shut it out completely -I know Ive got to tho - have to see what happens tho

- might just smash my phone - 2 birds one stone - cant phone her and relieve some aggression

i know how hard it is believe me, ive sat and waited around not knowin wots gunna happen and its the worst feelin in the world, and it wasnt good news at the end of it just try and keep strong and leave her be, dont do wot i normally do - not anymore tho i want to stress - and fone her or txt her cos ul just do her head in and she wont know wot to think,
Craig6682

29th Apr 04 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P4UL
quote:
Originally posted by Craig6682

She told me it was mine and then two weeks later (after she was born) told me it was this other dudes. Was sad at the time but hey, i'm only 21 and don't want a baby!
S1MON

29th Apr 04 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry to hear mate i had the same with a 3 yr relationship, but a friends of mine spilt up after 9 yrs together, out of the blue... doesnt give you much hope
Greg_M

29th Apr 04 at 09:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just leave her alone. she'll come to her sences, no point fighting if she really dont feel anything
RichR
Premium Member

29th Apr 04 at 10:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and just incase I came across as a bit of a twat not talking to ne1 at Donny; its cause she was meant to be there and I had all this on my mind - Thats wh ymy dad was there - so I wasnt there by myself with all this going on
jaffa

29th Apr 04 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

like said the other monday night hope you get it sorted

ain't got much advice for you sorry

RichR
Premium Member

29th Apr 04 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bitch ass Jaffa - u out 2moro nite - its fezonline.net first birthday - check the site for details ( good excuse to take my mind off the situation
Half Pint

29th Apr 04 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't want to get hurt again !!!
jaffa

29th Apr 04 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
bitch ass Jaffa - u out 2moro nite - its fezonline.net first birthday - check the site for details ( good excuse to take my mind off the situation

aye sounds good any excuse for a beer
RichR
Premium Member

29th Apr 04 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

revolutions 8.00 upstairs
jaffa

29th Apr 04 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who is going?
RichR
Premium Member

29th Apr 04 at 10:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

me, stubbsy, clare, (nel hopefully) dave obaz, loads - the upstairs of revos is reserved for the fezonline first birthday

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Long term relationship break ups 22 database queries in 0.1016200 seconds